Experiences with MIUI 12.5.2

indianahorst

Members
Mar 13, 2021
Hello,

I just saw that there is a new Update (12.5.2) of MIUI for Curtana/Note 9S.

Has anybody already tried the Update and can talk about speed in comparison to 12.5.1?

Reactions: Habibollah
Hallo Horst

On my 9S the speed ist identical. But for your information, I never had problems, the device is reacting fast.

Greetings, I have to comment that I am not happy with the updates. In the last one that I have tried, 12.5.4, the phone, if you restart it, has a very hard time starting up again, sometimes until the third restart it does not start.
I take this opportunity to ask, if it is a problem with Android 11, and if Android 10 is the most stable for this model, the Redmi note 9s.
By the way, what about Curtana, what do you mean? Well, I'm confused when downloading roms...thanks

Over the past week, Ive received 3.email notifications from Sourceforge for 12.5.4 for Joyeuse.

This isn't typical and suggests that updated builds have been made available for unknown reasons. The most likely reason however would be bug fixes, so maybe worth checking the build date of your ROM to see if it's the same as the latest release.

Reactions: MORKAS