fake global Rom ????

LUKXX

Members
Aug 21, 2018
Hi
I ordered a mi max 3 from Ali axpress, I haven't received yet. But I read somewhere that the official Global Rom doesn't exist yet, so what the resellers call official Global Rom is just a fake and many people have some problems with, and no OTA as well.
My question is : what can I do to fix this problem ? should I wait the official Global Rom ? and how to install it ? or there is other better solutions ?
thank you very much.

Hi
I ordered a mi max 3 from Ali axpress, I haven't received yet. But I read somewhere that the official Global Rom doesn't exist yet, so what the resellers call official Global Rom is just a fake and many people have some problems with, and no OTA as well.
My question is : what can I do to fix this problem ? should I wait the official Global Rom ? and how to install it ? or there is other better solutions ?
thank you very much.
As I can see the global ROM will be released in a few days. Maybe sellers got it even before the official announcement. Let's see once you get the phone. The phone be officially announced in Hong Kong tomorrow and a day later in Taiwan.

Reactions: LUKXX