Fastboot loop and Bootloader locked - Xiaomi 13 PRO

victormvs022

Members
May 1, 2023
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my Xiaomi 13 Pro when I tried to flash the "V14.0.22.0.TMBEUXM" ROM via Fastboot with the MiFlash application. After flashing my Xiaomi got stuck in Fastboot mode after displaying an error on screen. Unfortunately I checked the option that re-lock the bootloader after flashing and now it is locked.
Now I can't flash other Custom ROM:

flash.PNG

I tried to re-unlock the bootloader via MiUnlock and ADB but it does not recognize the device (I cannot activate USB debugging mode because the system not start).
cmd.PNG

unlock.PNG

Devices logs:
logs.PNG

Summary:
  • Phone state: FASTBOOT LOOP
  • Bootloader: LOCKED
  • USB Debugging: OFF
  • ADB recognizes device: NO
  • Fastboot recognizes device: YES

Can You help me to recover my Xiaomi?
Thank you very much

Last edited:
My assumption would be that due to the relock of the bootloader the encryption for the data partition is no longer valid - thus the bootloop....

The bad news is that your data on the device is lost, I hope you have backups ....

Can you access recovery (after reboot press POWER and VOL-UP and keep pressed until recovery appears)?.... there you should have an option to format data and the device should boot again

My assumption would be that due to the relock of the bootloader the encryption for the data partition is no longer valid - thus the bootloop....

The bad news is that your data on the device is lost, I hope you have backups ....

Can you access recovery (after reboot press POWER and VOL-UP and keep pressed until recovery appears)?.... there you should have an option to format data and the device should boot again
My Xiaomi is stuck in Fastboot mode and I can't access Recovery Mode with the button combination.

I can't access using the following commands either (it always returns to Fastboot mode):
- fastboot oem edl
- fastboot reboot-edl
- fastboot reboot edl

unlock your bootloader ...

unlock your bootloader ...
I can't unlock the Bootloader because I get the following error:
unlock-png.5901683

I can't start the system to enable USB debugging option and always turn on the device in mode Fastboot.

Reactions: Masbucho
Can you restart the device when in fastboot by (very) long pressing of the power button and then, directly after boot up, try again the button combo to get into recovery ?

If this doesn't work: what happens if you flash again via Miflash and check "erase device" ?

Tool to boot to fastboot to EDL

Download

Tutorial

Or
Take Across From Fastboot
Keep using the Minimum ADB and Fastboot tool but compared the first way we have to go into Fasboot Mode first and then to EDL Mode.
1.Turn off your phone.
2.Go to Fastboot by pressing Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until Xiaomi 'rabbit' image appears.
3.Connect the phone to the computer.
4.Open the Minimal ABD and Fastboot command prompt, the same way as for point 7 on the first method.
5.Type fasboot oem edl and automatically your phone will go to EDL Mode.
6. If the command does not work, try fastboot reboot-edl or fastboot reboo t edl.

I had service from him https://ncunlock.com/ trusted. He doing remotely.
Now my phone is fixed from fastboot stuck.

My phone is china version and unlock bootloader, install with global rom.

Now I want to change to EU rom. Because gpay not worked use global ROM

Last edited:
Help guys!! PLEASEE! HELP!! I'm in the same error here, I've download the files that Masbucho said but when I try to write the command line into fastboot I get an error: FAILED (remote: Error Invalid Parameter) ... why? It's seems that doesn't exist this parameter IDK!! ...

help please @Masbucho!! help meeeeeee

Exact same problem with xiaomi pad 6.
Initial status: Chinese hardware, global rom, bootloader unlocked
Then I used official MIFlash to flash the new MiUI, but I did the mistake to select "clean all a d lock".
So now I am stuck in FASTBOOT with a locked bootloader.
I bought a edl cable but it didn't work.
I bought some credits on some auth tools and I was able to enter in edl from fastboot and then to flash a chinese official fastboot rom.

I was so happy, but when I rebooted my tablet I get again stucked in fastboot mode...

I think the only thing to do is buying sone auth service to unlock the bootloader.

Any advice?

Reactions: Mark F
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my Xiaomi 13 Pro when I tried to flash the "V14.0.22.0.TMBEUXM" ROM via Fastboot with the MiFlash application. After flashing my Xiaomi got stuck in Fastboot mode after displaying an error on screen. Unfortunately I checked the option that re-lock the bootloader after flashing and now it is locked.
Now I can't flash other Custom ROM:

flash.PNG

I tried to re-unlock the bootloader via MiUnlock and ADB but it does not recognize the device (I cannot activate USB debugging mode because the system not start).
cmd.PNG

desbloquear.PNG

Registros de dispositivos:
registros.PNG

Resumen:
  • Estado del teléfono: FASTBOOT LOOP
  • Gestor de arranque: BLOQUEADO
  • Depuración USB: DESACTIVADA
  • ADB reconoce el dispositivo: NO
  • Fastboot reconoce el dispositivo: SÍ

¿Pueden ayudarme a recuperar mi Xiaomi?
Muchas gracias

I had the same problem.
I spent 1 month of different tests.
Then I figured out what to do:
1) Buy some auth service to do fastboot to edl
2) Buy auth key to flash your original region rom to your device and lock the bootloader.

I had the same problem.
I spent 1 month of different tests.
Then I figured out what to do:
1) Buy some auth service to do fastboot to edl
2) Buy auth key to flash your original region rom to your device and lock the bootloader.
hi, can you send me the link please auth service that you used thanks

AuthFlashPro for fastboot to edl
xiaomikey to flash in edl with an authorized miflash

Hello everybody, I am in the same situation , I searched and decided to go the route of silcro as indeed there is no other way to recover from system damaged without recovery and locked bootloader. My question to @silcro is how long did it take to get your AuthFlashPro credits ? I have paid a reseller 3 days ago and still no credits.

lucky you! seems that most resellers and the official chanel are not working so well now. I wrote in telegram but no answer. You don't happen to have spare credits to transfer ? I will reimburse you. Logically one credit needed now for FASTBOOT to EDL

I have 5 credits left. But are you sure the servers are up and running? I was checking it in telegram

I have the same problem with Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
I got fastboot loop with locked bootloader, disabled usb debbiging and phone is not logged into xiaomi account...