Fastboot Rom (miui 8/9, Los13, AOSP) With Gapps, Root And Some Other Stuffs

is some of this roms multilanguage?
i meam really milti, i need, croatian, serbian, bosnian slovenian etc language

Every aosp based rom have all european languages.. it is difficult to put them in miui? Because every global and eu miui have all of them..

Those, who flashed latest published China dev based and followed instruction about Updater, should not have any problem applying latest OTA. Tested on myself.

Reactions: Steven Braithwaite
Mods on 7.12.28 (developer) and 9.2.3.0 (stable) are ready for download. That's all for this year. Let's hope for Happy New Year for all of us.

Happy New Year to you Papka....I wish you all the best for 2018 !

Thanks for all your development to make my Mi Pad 2 usable and fun.

BTW, the link to your latest Dev ROM is dead (you need to remove "Images" at the end of URL to make it work)

Happy New Year to you Papka....I wish you all the best for 2018 !

Thanks for all your development to make my Mi Pad 2 usable and fun.

BTW, the link to your latest Dev ROM is dead (you need to remove "Images" at the end of URL to make it work)

Thank you.
Link problem fixed. Thx again. :)

Hello,
Play store does not work on the latest releases. Latest china stable and dev version Miui 9 can not use Play store. I just get Download pending...

Hello to all!

I have Mi Pad 2 bought in China, with:

Android version: 5.1 LMY47I
MIUI version: 8.2.2.0 (Stable)

I want to migrate on Global ROM published on Xiaomi.eu website. Like you probalby already know, they removed ROM's for Mi Pad 2. Only what I managed to find is this post where I can download ROM made by Papka.

So my question is, can I move to this custom ROM, and will it be a problem because I have Chinese version preinstalled? Or just to follow instruction, to download Toolbox for Mi Pad and to download some available ROM? By the way, can I found those Xiaomi.eu ROM's somewhere? If yes, should I follow the same procedure to install those ROM's?

For me it's not important to have new updates. Only what I need is Mi Pad 2 without Chinese apps and with Google applications.

It's me again :)

I decided to take a risk and to try Toolbox and this ROM: Images based on xiaomi.eu 8.5.1.0 (China stable)

At the beginning, after tool.bat command in CMD, Mi Pad 2 is going to Dnx Fastboot and after that nothing. In CMD window I am receiving message: no device found. After that I installed drivers from the Toolbox\Drivers and I managed to perform flash.

After 10 minutes, update was complete. What I noticed imediately, Chinese apps was still there. Beside that, Play Store was also there. I was't sure why I didn't get clean start (maybe I didn't choose "wipe all data" from Toolbox menu) but then I choose factory restart from Android and then I had a chance to add Google account and simmilar things.

PS. Chines APPS are still there

Last edited:
Now I made big problem.

I tried with a new ROM (the same procedure like before, using Toolbox)

ROM:xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD2_V8.1.3.0.LACCNDI_v8-5.1

I choose the same option like last time, number 7 from Toolbox menu. After that I got message: No ROM file available. After that I only choose exit. But since that Mi Pad 2 won't start. Only that animated MI logo and progress line, like when is loading new ROM. After progress is at 100%, he is making restarting and all over again.

Any advice hove to solve this?

Now I made big problem.

I tried with a new ROM (the same procedure like before, using Toolbox)

ROM:xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD2_V8.1.3.0.LACCNDI_v8-5.1

I choose the same option like last time, number 7 from Toolbox menu. After that I got message: No ROM file available. After that I only choose exit. But since that Mi Pad 2 won't start. Only that animated MI logo and progress line, like when is loading new ROM. After progress is at 100%, he is making restarting and all over again.

Any advice hove to solve this?

You can't flash non-fastboot ROM's with toolbox.
All MIUI9 ROM's that based on original China ROM's contains all China apps.

You can't flash non-fastboot ROM's with toolbox.
All MIUI9 ROM's that based on original China ROM's contains all China apps.

Thanks for the info.

I managed to solve this problem. With Volume - and power off button I entered in Fastboot mode, and after that I just perform the same operation with Toolbox and ROM:Images based on xiaomi.eu 8.5.1.0 (China stable). Like first time, no problem with this procedure.

Can you recommend me some Fastboot ROM without Chinese apps?

Thanks for the info.

I managed to solve this problem. With Volume - and power off button I entered in Fastboot mode, and after that I just perform the same operation with Toolbox and ROM:Images based on xiaomi.eu 8.5.1.0 (China stable). Like first time, no problem with this procedure.

Can you recommend me some Fastboot ROM without Chinese apps?

If you think about MIUI based, then only with Chinese apps.

I spent an hour today trying to get my MiPad 2 connected to my Win 10 laptop.
I've had a few Win 10 updates since the last time I ran Toolbox but this was ridiculous.

I installed so many different drivers, rebooted both devices too many times, what a nightmare!

Eventually, I powered off MiPad 2, disconnected from laptop, held vol down button whilst connecting to the laptop....it entered Fastboot mode and the Tool.bat toolbox recognised it and began the update.
This is the first time I've had this much trouble getting the devices connected. If I have had trouble in the past, a simple reboot of both laptop and MiPad 2 resolves it.....not this time !!!

Anyway, thanks for the updated ROM papka__, it is updating now as I write this.