Fastboot window shuts down when I connect redmi note 11 pro 5G

Salsanguera

Members
Aug 2, 2022
I am a newbie here so please be gentle with me. I recently received my Redmi note 11 pro 5G. As I was setting it up, I noticed that I cannot used Gpay or Netflix. This is because it has the Global rom version. I understand that in order to fix that I would have to install the EU rom version. Right? Now, I am following the instructions on under "Miui 13 Stable roms". The first hurdle is what rom file to download. I hope this is the correct one:
"xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote11_V13.0.10.0.RGKMIXM_v13-11-fastboot (1).zip"
Then, what happens is that once I put the mobile in fastboot mode, and open the "windows fastboot first time with date" file, the command prompt window doesn't open at all. If I disconnect the phone and click on the file, the window opens and says "waiting for device", but the moment I connect it, the window shuts down.

Any idea why this may be happening? Any help will be much appreciated. Tx

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
I am a newbie here so please be gentle with me. I recently received my Redmi note 11 pro 5G. As I was setting it up, I noticed that I cannot used Gpay or Netflix. This is because it has the Global rom version. I understand that in order to fix that I would have to install the EU rom version. Right? Now, I am following the instructions on under "Miui 13 Stable roms". The first hurdle is what rom file to download. I hope this is the correct one:
"xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote11_V13.0.10.0.RGKMIXM_v13-11-fastboot (1).zip"
Then, what happens is that once I put the mobile in fastboot mode, and open the "windows fastboot first time with date" file, the command prompt window doesn't open at all. If I disconnect the phone and click on the file, the window opens and says "waiting for device", but the moment I connect it, the window shuts down.

Any idea why this may be happening? Any help will be much appreciated. Tx
look here…

MeiGuddet

Members
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks for that. I followed every step and got to the point when I tried executing the fastboot file, but the system tells me that I got a pissarro device. Where could I find the equivalent fastboot rom file for my device then? Does it exist?
That's a MTK device, so no, it's not supported here.

Reactions: katerpanne