Fastboot Xiaomi.eu Rom For Redmi Pro?

Oskar Larsson

Members
Dec 21, 2016
Hi,

Are there any Xiaomi.eu fastboot rom for Redmi Pro, that can be used for flashing without need to unlock the device?
I have used a Xiaomi.eu fastboot rom on a locked Redmi Note 3 (MTK), but can't find one for Redmi Pro...

Reactions: stevedat
Hi,

Are there any Xiaomi.eu fastboot rom for Redmi Pro, that can be used for flashing without need to unlock the device?
I have used a Xiaomi.eu fastboot rom on a locked Redmi Note 3 (MTK), but can't find one for Redmi Pro...
I think that flashing with tool with twrp included.

I am also interested, is there any way to flash xiaomi.eu ROM on locked device without TWRP? I just got my Redmi Pro toaday with fake miui 8 rom and reflashed original latest stable rom from en.miui.com. In developers option it says that my device is locked, so I can not flash twrp. I am waiting now fot xiaomi to respond on my request to unlock bootloader.

I`ve sucessfully unlocked my Redmi Pro after the positive answer from Xiaomi to my request. Now I want to replace my fake ROM vendor for the latest stable miui 8 rom from xiaomi.eu.
I`ve read so many diferent threads about this subject that I´m really confused about it.
Any detailed and complete tutorial really helpfull about installing and using Twrp flashing tool ? Do I have to install Superuser and rooting the device before flashing the new rom ?
Please ...

I`ve sucessfully unlocked my Redmi Pro after the positive answer from Xiaomi to my request. Now I want to replace my fake ROM vendor for the latest stable miui 8 rom from xiaomi.eu.
I`ve read so many diferent threads about this subject that I´m really confused about it.
Any detailed and complete tutorial really helpfull about installing and using Twrp flashing tool ? Do I have to install Superuser and rooting the device before flashing the new rom ?
Please ...
Install TWRP with fastboot than flash your custom ROM with
twrp than flash superus zip with twrp .Now You have rooted custom ROM (you can find all tuto's on this forum)After update or downgrade you have to flash supersu again for root!

Reactions: ffernandes1960
Install TWRP with fastboot than flash your custom ROM with
twrp than flash superus zip with twrp .Now You have rooted custom ROM (you can find all tuto's on this forum)After update or downgrade you have to flash supersu again for root!

Thank you for your post.
I understood that I`ve to flash superuser after flasing custom rom. Is this this the final step?
Because at the end you say "After update or downgrade you have to flash supersu again for root" !!!!!
And I get confused again !!!! can you explain what do I have to do after rooting my custom rom ?

Thank you for your post.
I understood that I`ve to flash superuser after flasing custom rom. Is this this the final step?
Because at the end you say "After update or downgrade you have to flash supersu again for root" !!!!!
And I get confused again !!!! can you explain what do I have to do after rooting my custom rom ?
Awnser to your question is yes its the Final step. you have installed, for example EU.rom version 7.3.2 and rooted whit supersu zip (installation finished) and you update after a while to, for example,EU.rom 7.4.6 . You have to do whit twrp ''wipe cache'' and"wipe dalvik cache" then flash ROM 7.4.6 zip and reboot. Now Your new ROM isn't rooted no more ,so reflash supersu for root .Aslong you don't install a different ROM you Will Stay rooted. So the Final step is always to install supersu if you want root.

Reactions: ffernandes1960
There is no Xiaomi.EU FASTBOOT ROM at all, just Recovery ROMs, So to use that you need to UNLOCK BOOTLAODER and a CWM/TWRP/PHILZ Recovery to install EU ROM.
As the time that official Developer ROM roll out from Xiaomi, you can find the EU version here at the Weekly Update Page.

Reactions: Mimasterted