New FC acore error

Aug 12, 2013
Hi, first post so apologies if I'm missing any details.

I just updated my MiOne to 3.8.9 and I constantly get FC android.process.acore errors.

I've tried resetting, clearing all cache data, reflashing the ROM but it's still happening. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Aug 12, 2013
Same happened to my MI2 after upgrading my multilang rom from 7.12 to 8.9: any application I started would FC after a few seconds.
I reinstalled 7.12 but the problem stayed. Went to plain (not multilang) 8.9: same problem.
Clearing all cached data in recovery mode did not help anything either.

Finally I cleared 'user data' in the recovery mode and that helped: my phone is back to normal. My applications where still there but I had to sign in again in all applications as all settings where lost.

(next time I will try to get logfiles)

Aug 12, 2013
I was struggling with CyanogenMod, so I tried installing MIUI 3.8.2 and I don't have any errors running it.

Weird bug. I wonder if you and I had the same cause or not. Oh well, my phone works again so I'm relieved. Good to hear yours is fine now too.

Jun 14, 2013
I was struggling with CyanogenMod, so I tried installing MIUI 3.8.2 and I don't have any errors running it.

Weird bug. I wonder if you and I had the same cause or not. Oh well, my phone works again so I'm relieved. Good to hear yours is fine now too.
You probably did a full wipe when you installed CM?
That's why 3.8.2 is working now.

Yeah nice to have it going again, but if this is gonna happen every once in a while i'll probably just stay on 3.8.9...