Feature Requests

Discussion in 'Mi General' started by techgeekdb, Jun 21, 2016.

1. techgeekdb

techgeekdbMembers

Jan 7, 2012
    Hey all,

Is there anywhere here or on en.miui that people can suggest new features? I have a few that I think would be really useful but don't know where to put them etc. Things like:

- Make the emoji font configurable/themeable (without root)
    - Option to allow the carrier to be hidden on all screens, not just the home screen
    - Option to not show the music at the top of the multi-tasking screen
    - Option to hide the charging notification in the notification shade
    - Option to change how folders are shown (e.g. Android native, iOS style etc)
    - Option to re-name an app on the home page
    - Option to set per app icons (without having to hack together your own personal theme)

etc

I apologise if there is somewhere obvious I should put these. I did a site search for the word 'features' in the title and nothing came up.

Big Nin likes this.
  2. Big Nin

Big NinMembers

Jul 3, 2016
    Male
    HR Professional
    Ireland
    The main thing missing for me is for dual sim - contact association to a particular sim.

I use my phone for work and home and it is handy to have work contacts automatically associated with my work sim.

Currently I use Truephone, however if MIUI provided this feature, I wouldn't need it.

I try to keep 3rd party apps to a minimum.

3. Pertti Kosunen

Sep 2, 2014
    Male
    http://en.miui.com/forum.php

Official forum might be better for feature requests to get Xiaomi developers notice them. Although i think most of them read only the chinese forum.

4. Kalle KAnarik

Jul 13, 2016
    Male
    Estonia
    Proper gps support please

Share Our Site