Fingerprint Bug Kenzo

You are right, I have still the same problem, maybe it's beginning with miui 8?

I like this rom more than global from xiaomi, but this bug is really bad.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: hiepnguyen1304
yeah, it unlocks after 3 failed attempts of fingerprint scanning, but only when you can unlock the phone without password/pin/pattern, for example when there is timeout for password, for example when i have it set on 1 minute, during this time phone doesn't need to authenticate me 1 minute after i lock the screen

I have different issue.. My kenzo sometimes doesn't recognize my fp or it's locked again after i try to open it. then the notice to push the volume up+back button is appear..
does anyone know how to fix it. i'm using Xiaomi.Eu 6.9.22 roms

it appears when proximity sensor is covered, that's why it says to not cover the area above the screen (orange area), when unlocking, it's a safeguard to prevent unlocking in a pocket or somehting

Sorry maybe I didn't give the right explanation.. It happens even when I'm not covering the proximity sensor or orange area

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

so something is wrong in this case, maybe proximity sensor is broken or you're using glass protector without cutout in proximity sensor area, anyway, the issue is definitely proximity sensor related

so something is wrong in this case, maybe proximity sensor is broken or you're using glass protector without cutout in proximity sensor area, anyway, the issue is definitely proximity sensor related
where is proximity sensor and orange area??
i'm using softcase Cocose n tempered glass..

proximity sensor is above the screen between the speaker cutout and front camera, my tempered glass has cutout in this area, by orange area i meant area that's shown orange in message you probably refer, like here:
miui6_prevent_pocket_dials_1_20150801.jpg

proximity sensor is above the screen between the speaker cutout and front camera, my tempered glass has cutout in this area, by orange area i meant area that's shown orange in message you probably refer, like here:

to which feature does it refers? Auto-adjusting of brightness level of screen? I'm asking because sometimes when I picking phone out of pocket and someone is calling me for example.

proximity sensor turn's your screen off when you're answering a call to prevent accidental input with your face