First Buy Xiaomi Device Mi4c 3gb/32gb And Ibuygou Impressions

Nuno_Ferreira

Members
Oct 12, 2015
Hi,

As I say on the title this is my first Xiaomi device, after researching a lot for a new phone, I decided myself for a Xiaomi, my first choice was the Mi4i, but after reading and watching a lot of reviews I discover about the heating problem, fortunately after a few days I found out about the new Mi4c 3Gb/32Gb.

Also did a lot of research on where to buy it, the options where immense, but I decided myself for iBuyGou, mainly because they would provide an insurance to cover any eventual expenses from customs. Also the price was right. Comparing to other sites, some of them offered free shipping and iBuyGou didn't, but then again, my country (Portugal) as very restrict policies about importing, so didn’t want to take the risk of it stopping on customs and pay more fees and VAT!

I decide to do this review because I read so many reviews about iBuyGou, some good, some bad, so I decided to share my first hand experience.

After some exchange of emails about the Mi4c with the support center from iBuyGou, they were always very helpful and quick replying, I ordered the smartphone on 10.10.2015.

They told me, before I ordered, that they were having some stock issues because of the quantities of orders, and that there was a 5 day delay.

I bought also a original protective case, and they gave me a gift, a Xiaomi screen protector.

Order.jpg

I choose DHL delivery (€18.85) and also paid for the Import Duty Insurance (€13.01), used a coupon for a discount of €13.46.

Immediately I received an email confirming my order.

I kept exchanging emails with the support center, because they didn’t had the black colour so I ordered the white one, but they told me that maybe this week they would have the black available, and if they haven’t shipped my order yet they would change it.

So today I realized that the black colour was already available, so I contacted them again! Because of the time difference, they haven’t replied me yet.

Today I also noticed that now they have a ‘IN STOCK NOW’ on the phone, so maybe they will ship the phone this week, it all depends on how many phones they have in stock and the orders they have.

Also yesterday was they 4th anniversary and they have a game where you can spin a roulette and win prices, I won a Mi Band! Immediately I received an email saying I won the Mi Band and that it would be shipped with my order.

They have also another contest where you can upload a photo about the 4th anniversary and you can win a China's mysterious gift!

price.jpg

So up to now, I’m really very happy with iBuyGou, the support center is really good, and I have no complains.

When I get more news from my order I will do an update.

Update:

I got my answer to the possibility of changing the colour of the mobile and they changed to the black one. Again very responsive support center and quick reply.

The order was shipped today, 14.10.2015, it should take from 3 to 5 days to arrive :)

Update:

Phone arrived yesterday, 19.10.2015, it was picked up by DHL on the 16.10.2015 and it took 3 days to arrive to Portugal.

Didn't had any problems with customs.

DSC_0024.jpg

On the package there was an invoice with an article identified as 'Media Player' with a value of 20USD.

After open it, the mobile was wrapped with gift paper.

DSC_0026.jpg

The orange box of Xiaomi Mi4c :)

DSC_0028.jpg

They also sent the price I won on the 4th anniversary roulette, the Mi Band.

DSC_0030.jpg

Opening the box :)

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

The original cover I bought for the Mi4c. It's a perfect fit, but a little slippery, and it gets to many finger prints, but it does its job to protect the phone.

DSC_0036.jpg

They also sent the offer by buying the mobile, the screen protector.

DSC_0037.jpg

Already installed the most up to date ROM version and the Libra ROM with no problems. The Mi Band is already connected to the phone and working properly.

Conclusion:

I'm very satisfied with iBuyGou, they're very professional, everything was packed really carefully, they did everything for the package not to stop on customs (although I bought the insurance just in case), the shipping was quick as soon the phone was on stock, the client support is awesome, they always replied to my emails.

For sure its a shop where I will buy more stuff. Thanks iBuyGou!

what is the promotion ? because there are alot of shops that are trustfull like this shop :) this is spamming and nothing more....

what is the promotion ? because there are alot of shops that are trustfull like this shop :) this is spamming and nothing more....

Promotion? I don't speak about any promotion, just about my experience with iBuyGou so other users, if they choose to, buy in iBuyGou!

And yes, for sure there are other shops, I searched a lot and read a lot of reviews from other shops. I choosed iBuyGou because of the reasons I mentioned above.

So, don't know why this post is spamming!!!! Just trying to help other users!

haahaha you think i dont know the working of ibuygou?
Definitly you use this: http://community.ibuygou.com/thread...edition-by-sending-us-your-mi4c-review.28991/
- your own reply on the topic...http://community.ibuygou.com/thread...g-us-your-mi4c-review.28991/page-2#post-29333
:) most people when they buy a smartphone, they know where to buy.
Spamming isent allow here on the board...

Now you were just trying yo look smart, but you didn't look that smart! The contest for the Mi4c review was posted and started on the 22nd October, I started this thread on the 13 October, so, 9 days before the contest was even announced! And no, I don't have a crystal ball and I can't read the future!

Besides, this thread isn't even a review on the phone! The review I'm still making it and I would be glad to share it with you once I finish it! :)

Next time, before you start making wrong assumptions, just try to get the facts straight, or you will just look bad! ;)