Mi 10 [umi] Widevine L1 disappeared

sxHeavy

Members
Sep 11, 2018
Hi I had widevine L1 for a while and 10 minutes ago I just lost it while a I was watching some content on French app MyCanal.
I checked DRM info and yeah it is back to L3 without doing any modifications.

Phone is latest weekly update. No Magisk no root. TWRP packed with the rom. No custom anything. Seems like I can't re-download the certificate in fingerprint payment options as we did the first time to get it on this device. I'll try reboot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-28-20-54-22-601_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-28-20-54-22-601_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 342
Reboot seems to have fixed the problem. First time this happens to me.
L1 is back in DRM info, fingerprint payment settings and MyCanal

Happend again right now. Will edit this post after reboot

Fixed and back to L1 after reboot. Now that's L1 I do go to fingerprint options and lick to regenerate "certificate" : it worked and went from a date in January to today's date. Let's see if it fixes the problem definitely

Last edited:
So yeah it does it again. I have L1 working correctly, but after watching Netflix for like 10 minutes it goes to L3. Then you can't regenerate it without rebooting the device. But also rebooting just make it back to L1.
This phone has never been rooted. Always had the xiaomi EU weekly roms. I'm still on the latest A11 rom and didn't move to A12 ones yet.
Any idea @Igor Eisberg ? thx

So yeah it does it again. I have L1 working correctly, but after watching Netflix for like 10 minutes it goes to L3. Then you can't regenerate it without rebooting the device. But also rebooting just make it back to L1.
This phone has never been rooted. Always had the xiaomi EU weekly roms. I'm still on the latest A11 rom and didn't move to A12 ones yet.
Any idea @Igor Eisberg ? thx
Umm not really, a full log when this happens could be useful.