fixed

THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING I AM A SABLE MIUI.EU USER I FLASHED THE MIUI V11.0.1.0 android Q based this moorning the phone stuck on bootloop wont boot up
whats wrong with this i used to install the rom multiple times this is has no sense at all.....when i came back to the 11.0.7.0 android asked me to put password while am not setting any password so after a bunch pf passwords a*i lost alllllll my impoortant daaaata files this is really annoying.......
can you please fix thiis
/QUOTE]
Hello
can you please fix thiis???????
No, You fix it yourself by using the search function and read others experience!
No need to shout.... .

I have the same problem. I performed the update and got stuck in the bootloop. I had to reinstall the ROM Stock because downgrade was not possible. I will be waiting for the solution, because I was not having good performance in the last MIUI Beta ...

I have the same problem. I performed the update and got stuck in the bootloop. I had to reinstall the ROM Stock because downgrade was not possible. I will be waiting for the solution, because I was not having good performance in the last MIUI Beta ...
I downgraded to 11.0.7.0 but i faced data encryption issue so i deleted all my important files and thats it
Is there any solution to get back internal storage files

Am not shouting on you am triying to find a kind solution id you were able to perform a good answer if not i rather not responding thiq thread pls ...i am really pissed of because of data loss and you make it screw deeper...

As it is a stable version, we imagine that this type of problem did not happen ... It seems that it has not been properly tested ...