Flash light changing during the charge

jmp

Members
Apr 2, 2013
Miui version? Does the battery percentage change properly? Did the phone always act this way since you bought it?
However the right colors would be: red (0-15%), yellow (15-90%), green (90-100%).

Mar 8, 2013
yeah but when it's like also 60% the colors are both this 3 there is not just yellow ... another problem.. it's 5 days that I have it and from yesterday battery drain is very high :( and I don't know why... I just flashed in recovery Miuiandroid Roms doing full wipes..

jmp

Members
Apr 2, 2013
There are a couple of threads about battery usage, please refer to them for hints and knowing what is using your battery.
About the led color since none is reporting it to be normal could be hardware related. Do the colors for calls, messages, notifications work properly? What version of miuiandroid are you using?

Mar 8, 2013
There are a couple of threads about battery usage, please refer to them for hints and knowing what is using your battery.
About the led color since none is reporting it to be normal could be hardware related. Do the colors for calls, messages, notifications work properly? What version of miuiandroid are you using?
Yeah colors for notification work. I m using the last miuiandroid version 3.4.12