Flash light changing during the charge

fra6220

Members
Mar 8, 2013
Hi! Is it normale that in charge the led light change like red-white-green continuously? Or is it a bug/problem?

It should be yellow when charging and green when charged.

Wysłane z MI 2

It continuosly change led light after like 1 hour of charging

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Miui version? Does the battery percentage change properly? Did the phone always act this way since you bought it?
However the right colors would be: red (0-15%), yellow (15-90%), green (90-100%).

yeah but when it's like also 60% the colors are both this 3 there is not just yellow ... another problem.. it's 5 days that I have it and from yesterday battery drain is very high :( and I don't know why... I just flashed in recovery Miuiandroid Roms doing full wipes..

There are a couple of threads about battery usage, please refer to them for hints and knowing what is using your battery.
About the led color since none is reporting it to be normal could be hardware related. Do the colors for calls, messages, notifications work properly? What version of miuiandroid are you using?

There are a couple of threads about battery usage, please refer to them for hints and knowing what is using your battery.
About the led color since none is reporting it to be normal could be hardware related. Do the colors for calls, messages, notifications work properly? What version of miuiandroid are you using?
Yeah colors for notification work. I m using the last miuiandroid version 3.4.12

To be honest from yesterday also Battery isn't working well as before :( using the phone in the same way