Flash player

tommmyyy

Members
Aug 21, 2014
Has anyone managed to get flash working? I have tried manually installing but crashes Dolphin, Boat, Chrome..

Got it working through Puffin browser (full version) as it has its own internal flash support.

I've used puffin for things like wiziwig TV but can never get rid of the dam adverts to test /view it but the stream is playing behind the advert :-(

then try photon the ads are in the bottom, not very invasive and after few seconds you can close them ;
they will reappear though

Puffin works but can't remove the adds on cricket feed through wiziwig so binned it

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

Dont work For me.
Have You tested on mipad ?
Yes tested on Facebook flash games , it works perfectly on all my android devices, including MIPAD :cool:
what problem are you facing with Photon?
i think you know it ,btw to enable flash support you have to press the lighting button otherwise it will function as any other normal browser ;
they enable flash on demand because that support comes at a cost of increased internet traffic , so they give you the ability to disable it when not needed ;)
if this isn't your problem or you haven't resolved yet let me know :)

Last edited:
The lightening button does not enable Flash, but forwards the content link to their remote servers for playback and general content traffic mining.

If you are using Photon/Puffin, it does not really have built in Flash support, but fowards the content to a remote server that converts the Flash content to your device. For games it would be like playing remotely.

If Flash is not working with Dolphin or other browsers, Flash is not working at all.

Photon/Puffin is remoting the content for you. I use real Flash with Dolphin on my Note 2014 and Puffin with my Air, since iOS does not support Flash. I actually use Photon more than Puffin, but same Flash remote results.

I would have thought Flash would work on this, so was going to sell my Note and get a 64gb version. Will pass now unless Flash really works.

Puffin uses the cloud for Flash. Weaker quality than real Flash on the device. I have both and Photon as well. Photon/Puffin plays Flash the same on the Air and the Note 2014. It plays okay, but nowhere near as good as real Flash on the Note.

Why does Flash not work, but does on more restrictive devices like the Note 2014?

Last edited:
yes i'm aware of that ;
i tried in the past to get flash working on my Desire HD when they dropped flash support but with no luck, same story applies to MIPAD aswell .
FlashFox in my opinion is not the same as Puffin or Photon ,i think it uses internal plugin to render flash content , but sometimes works, sometimes FCs
The only stable option i have is stream Flash content from their server , fully aware that thay can do content mining ;

WOW thank you i'll try ASAP and let you know ;)

EDIT unfortunately with facebook flash games that i use i doesn't work :(
it says to upgrade flash player , i also tried 11.1 version with no success;
for some reason that game requires latest flash version installed so my only option on android is to use Photon or similar app
thank you very much for telling your experience :) happy that it works for you ^^

Last edited:
Good to hear that :)
i'm afraid that the games i'm used to play on facebook on mipad require latest flash version :l

I'm still having trouble with flash player.. I'd like to use it on web content but photon browser just gave me headache because of its annoying advertisement. I've tried to use hacked version of adobe flash player for android kitkat but it's just causing force close while I'm trying to load page which has flash content on it.

Is there any ways to use flash player on mipad without ads?

:(

You can download the older version of flash and have flash on firefox browser without videos and with some crashes on some flash games or you can download puffin browser, it has cloud flash like photon without ads.

I've tested different versions of flashplayer and with different browsers but without any results. Flashplayer causes allways crashing...