Flash went wrong i think

Anony

Members
Sep 2, 2018
I am in trouble. I got the Mi Max 3 with 128gb and the global fake rom. I just flash the phone with miflash and rom here provided. I follow the instructions and flash reportet success. After reboot i can do absolute nothing. See the pics. Its dead now ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 480
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 510
I try, but after typing these numbers a field with an verification code opens, and there i can x times the code and again and again ....

I tried it with an sim card without pin code, disable Wlan and again no result. I can log into my Mi Acount via PC without hassle. Is theit a method to unlock or bypass these problems. Wipe data from recovery mode without success. I am disapointed....

In your picture #1 I know it is Chinese but first spot is for Mi Account password and second spot is for connect to wifi. Click second spot and you will see wifi options. Connect to your wifi then hit back arrow at top of screen and now enter Mi Account password on first spot. Worked for me. I think you need wifi to send Mi Account password to verify.

Mine was exactly the same after flashing china stable rom, it was all in chinese, i had the same screens and chinese writing you had. That suggestion above is spot on. I got my nephews phone and downloaded google translate, i had the settings of chinese to english, tapped the camera logo, then put the phone over my phone, and a couple of seconds later, the chinese writing turned to english, it was like magic.

I laughed when I read your post because I did exactly this - I can't read Chinese so I borrowed a friend's phone, downloaded Google Translate, used camera button within Google Translate and voila - Chinese text turns to English, Dutch, or whatever language you want. Then you can see how to proceed. It is actually quite easy.

Reactions: cranefly