Flash Xiaomi.EU Rom on MI9T Problem

gstef

Members
Sep 25, 2015
Hi, i have try to flash on my MI9T phone the Xiaomi.eu ROM, but everytime i flash it through TWRP, phone stuck on Fastboot, anfd i must reflash global ROM with MI Flash.
Can anyone have a solution?
thanks

Hi, i have try to flash on my MI9T phone the Xiaomi.eu ROM, but everytime i flash it through TWRP, phone stuck on Fastboot, anfd i must reflash global ROM with MI Flash.
Can anyone have a solution?
thanks
do you format data/yes? before installing new rom.
If yes, you must try another TWRP.
Greek or Maurofino.

yes, i have format dalvik cache,cache, and data
i use this TWRP from greek twrp_davinci_3.3.1_12-08-19_blue_Ss_new.img taked from here
stable rom 10.3.15 put in loop to fastboot too....
thanks

Last edited:
Same here almost a month ago, never tried again, I don't understand multiple topics since then, since these available twrp are not official, was waiting for an official one but still not coming. And from what I've understood, even with any xiaomi.eu rom on mi9t, there are still a few problems like fingerprint not working or else... ?

Was waiting for someone to have the exact same problem as I did, finaly I'm not alone anymore :)

(By my side, when I was trying to load the rom from my PC to the phone under twrp, the phone appeared on my PC but with complete strange partitions, tried to load the rom on one of them but didn't work, then if I remember well, when I restarted the phone it was bootlooping in fastboot.)

If someone has a step by step tutorial to install the last xiaomi.eu rom with the right files, it would be truly appreciated ! Thanks

Reactions: timbook2 and gstef
yes, i have format dalvik cache,cache, and data
i use this TWRP from greek twrp_davinci_3.3.1_12-08-19_blue_Ss_new.img taked from here
stable rom 10.3.15 put in loop to fastboot too....
thanks

its format data, all data, its a different thing what you did..see my video, minute 3:58

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It Is ok...i have made wipe but Is neccessary format! Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hi, can you tell me the steps please. Same here, only boot in fastboot mode and if i try to flash a twrp via adb doesn't work. Tanks

Hi, can you tell me the steps please. Same here, only boot in fastboot mode and if i try to flash a twrp via adb doesn't work. Tanks
Hi, first use mi flash to flash global, after it, use fastboot to program recovery, I use mauronofrio.
After program eu rom and if you want root, use magisk.

Inviato dal mio MI 9T utilizzando Tapatalk