New Flashing 6.11.10 Mi Max Pro Cause A Black Screen

morizuki

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Good Day

I'm not sure if this is already reported but I found a bug or am not sure if it is a bug.

First I've already flashed multiple times from the old update to the latest update and there's no problem I encounter. Except for the 6.11.10 firmware.

I'm using a Mi Max Pro 128GB Helium model.

I'm on 6.10.27 before I updated it to 6.11.10

The problem I encounter after flashing the 6.11.10 via TWRP is the Booting up. Once you reboot the device after flashing the 6.11.10 with wipe cache/dalvik. The Mi logo appear but only in a brief like 1 seconds then it disappear, causing it to not boot in a proper booting.

If I try to boot in recovery it will have the same problem, the Mi logo will appear and will disappear instantly.

Booting in Fastboot don't encounter any problem.

Booting in EDL Mode doesn't encounter any problem.

After testing and experimenting multiple files. I've found out that the firmware-update files on 6.11.10 has a problem.

But first I need to have a Modded Fastboot Rom. I downloaded a Fastboot Rom from the Official Miui.com. Extracted it to a folder. Tried replacing all the files using the 6.10.27 firmware-update files and the boot.img. Flash it via MiFlashBeta. After successfully flashing the Modded Fastboot Rom, I can now finally boot it up on recovery mode.

Then I tried replacing the files on the firmware-updates folder of 6.11.10 by the 6.10.27 firmware-update files. Soon I tried flashing it again via TWRP.

After that I finally able to boot it back to my phone without Wiping all the partition. So far no bugs encounter and the About is already updated to 6.11.10. with the new Game Room something app, Spell check on and off and other features on the new 6.11.10

This happens because you're still bootloader locked. Unlock it to prevent this happening again.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Instead of unlocking I prefer to be locked. The only workaround was to delete the emmc file.