flashing help

ivanue_

Members
Feb 28, 2023
im trying to flash eu rom on my xiaomi 12. so im at the twrp flashing part. already done the "fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img" line then its done, problem is after that i try the "fastboot reboot recovery" line and it just gives me the commands available doesnt do anything else. im on windows 11 if that helps

If you already successfully flashed twrp, you could hold volume up during reboot or while pressing the power button, will boot into twrp.

The command what you (@ivanue_ ) are trying is not working for me neither, but you can execute just below command and immediate press the volume up button and remain with that button pressed till twrp splash screen it's displayed:
Code:
fastboot reboot

sto cercando di eseguire il flashing di eu rom sul mio xiaomi 12. quindi sono alla parte lampeggiante twrp. ho già fatto la riga "fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img", quindi è finita, il problema è che dopo provo la riga "fastboot reboot recovery" e mi dà solo i comandi disponibili non fa nient'altro. Sono su Windows 11 se questo aiuta
IMG_20230301_121551.jpg