[flashtool][mtk] Xiaomi.eu 8.5.2.0 Stable & 6.12.8 Dev (root)

Hello JustinQuangTran,
Great work!
Are you going to continue to put here the MIUI weekly Rom releases for flashtool?
If no, do you have a tutorial on how to convert a TWRP Rom release for flashtool?
I ask for that because I have a locked bootloader and I don't want to unlock it.
Best regards,
Areosa

Everyting works perfect .8.0.2 eu stable icon pack is miui 7 i was on china stable and icon is diffrent.china icon pack is much better how To install on tis rom

miui 7 for fast boot ?this miui 8 have battery drain problem 1day and battery is death.h ow To downgrade with lock bootloader?

Hi Justin, working fine now with the latest one. Seems like when you first install the sw needs to learn and get up to speed then is alright. So far is fine.

Any ideas when android 6 will be released for our model...

Hi, I have a problem regarding the fingerprint recognition. After the rom is installed everything goes right, bu then suddenly the system reboots and then no fingerprint recognition at all, I can't add more fingerprintes / sensor not working.

Well, I'm happy to inform that after a reboot it works like a charm :) but what I still miss is use the sensor as a shutter button, it was such a fine feature but I cannot make it work, well yo can always use the vol - ;)

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Not only have i finally got a fully English ROM without the Chinese bloatware i now have root access with a locked bootloader!!

Among being able to do many tweaks with root access the first thing i did was freeze mi video. That would automatically come on when streaming online content (despite changing video defaults). This meant a lot of 3rd party video apps wouldn't give me the option to open an app like allcast/localcast to stream to my chromecast. PROBLEM SOLVED!!