Follow This Guide Step By Step For Unloock Your Rdmi 4 Pro

grivam

Members
Sep 8, 2015
FOLLOW THIS GUIDE STEP BY STEP FOR UNLOOCK YOUR RDMI 4 PRO
1. After you have recived xiaomi SMS download redmi 4 gobal rom 8.1.2 from xiaomi in your smartphone and flash this new ROM .zip using Updater app
http://en.miui.com/download-320.html
2 go to https://i.mi.com/ and disable your devices
3. Don't set up the Wireless network and Mi Account on first boot
4. After initial setup turn on Developer options, then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking
5. Reboot the phone
6. Set up the wireless network
7. Go to Developer options > Mi Unlock status and click on Add account and device then set up Mi Account using account Id (accept every pop-up)
8. Reboot into fastboot and try to unlock your phone by MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL V1.1.0317.1
http://xiaomitips.com/download/mi-flash-unlock-tool/
enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: ko3st68
Reactions: ko3st68
Hello!
Thank you for this guide!
But I can get past step 7 (Mi Unlock status). After I press "Add account and device" I get this error "86023: hardwareId (+some chinese signs)"
I have been approved for unlocking bootloader.
Any idea what cuses this?

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I've my brother's Redmi 4 Prime phone. I've to install the xiaomi.eu rom on it.
I already aply permission to unlock the bootloader.
I installed the China dev Globla (official) on it (because i thought that i had to have a DEV rom)
Now : Unlocking the bootloader stucks on 50% (i test with 2 different computers, after factory reset, "find my phone" works)
I don't know how i can install the global stable (official) if i cant unlock the phone. Beacause on china DEV rom the download mode doesn't work and there is a stupid recovery mode (just wipe option....)

Can someone helps me ?

Thank you for your support.

Unlock procedure given as the below here;

Unlocking Bootloader Procedure
China & Global Stable and Developer ROM (new)
Please make sure you're on official MIUI ROM to unlock

What you should do after received the approval SMS?
1) Settings---> About phone---> MIUI Version (Tap on it to enable developer option), this option is available in MIUI 8.1 onwards. After you've enabled developer option then head towards:
Settings---> Additional settings---> Developer option and bind your approved Mi account under Mi Unlock Status.
2. Log into the Mi account which has acquired unlocking permission on your device
3. Turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume - button at the same time to enter bootloader mode
4. Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable
5. Press 'Unlock'. The unlocking process will complete in about 10 seconds..
That so easy...
NOT NOT NOT..

I got permission for unlock BL.
I started all the prosedure as given in tutorials. But,I have failed and got error message of "Can't verify device current account is different from the account info on device"
Although all the times I enter the same accout (from Phone, web page and Unlock application) which can easly be verified by seeing displayed acc ID #.
I have searched all possible solutions (related loaction on, Find device on, Add account and device done (device binding issue which appered in recent roms) within Mİ unlock status ) given in many internet forums and I have tried maybe more than fifty times but no possitive result obtained..

I have three quest. My phone "Redmi 4/Prime" yani3/32gb but in Miui Rom about page it displays as "Redmi 4".. Now my rom is China Developer 7.3.9..
- Before I buy the phone (Redmi 4/Prime) the seller has replaced the both IMEI -but Device ID remained same- (by applying patch method I think) Could it be the reason?
- There are some proposals saying "try 3-4 days later". I want to know if it is worth to waiting?
- "Info on Device" issue is a little vague, what are the infos that BL unlock application needs verification? Can we check out and try to make the same Xiaomi wants?? Device model?, Sim nr? and ? What are those and is it important?

Thanks in advance for any concern here...

Hello!
Thank you for this guide!
But I can get past step 7 (Mi Unlock status). After I press "Add account and device" I get this error "86023: hardwareId (+some chinese signs)"
I have been approved for unlocking bootloader.
Any idea what cuses this?
I had this aswell, but i checked i.mi.com that it can find my device and i had oem unlocking on and usb debugging on.

Somehow i still got my device unlocked whit mi unlock tool just in first try :)

Even there is that error, i recommend that just give a try