From last weekly tò last stable

Miklaus

Members
Mar 11, 2023
Hi guys,
Im on weekly 14.0.23.3.7.DEV beta and can update tò weekly 14.0.23.3.13 of 13 March released on 18 march, but now i want tò flash newly stable xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.22.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13.zip released on 13 March, the same day of my current weekly. Can i Just update without erasing anything and keeping apps and settings as they are now?

The recommended strategy is to do a clean install. Nothing prevent you from trying a dirty install, but keep in mind you can get random issues after.

to clean install back to stable from weekly can you just use the system reset? or do you download a stable and install it similarly to how you update weeklys? like reboot to recovery etc?

Is there a guide for going back to stable?

Last edited:
to clean install back to stable from weekly can you just use the system reset? or do you download a stable and install it similarly to how you update weeklys? like reboot to recovery etc?

Is there a guide for going back to stable?
It is explained in the install part of the first post of the stable ROM, you need to follow the steps for downgrading.

It is explained in the install part of the first post of the stable ROM, you need to follow the steps for downgrading.
so I followed the steps. wiped ok. rebooted after wipe, put the stable rom in the correct place, rebooted to recovery & install.
then it wouldn't boot to system, will only boot back to recovery.

any ideas?

I can wipe again no problem and the phone works (it installs an old weekly) but when I install stable it won't boot to system.

Have you tried flashing by fastboot? Not miflash, just plain old fastboot on a pc and choosing format option as it is a downgrade weekly to stable.

Have you tried flashing by fastboot? Not miflash, just plain old fastboot on a pc and choosing format option as it is a downgrade weekly to stable.
I haven't yet, just been using the phone. I'll try it from pc, thanks :)

Reactions: Mark F