From Ressurection Remix N To Miui 9

betsou

Members
Jul 12, 2016
Hello !
My Mi4C was on MIUI 8 (xiaomi.eu) with Android 6 and Android 7, updated with bootloader unlock, TWRP update and all the hard stuff.
Then, I switched it to Ressurection Remis OS on Android N. All working well. I have TWRP 3.0.3-1.
I want to switch again to MIUI 9, what do I have to do ? Can I just install the ROM, wipe and that's all ?
Thank you !

I'd like to try new features of miui 9. And I have an issue with the camera on RR.
And maybe the RAM will be managed better...

Actually I am also in the same situation. To me RR worked well at the beginning but aged pretty bad. After two month using it I have now some lags and the device reboots by itself once every few days. The battery life is also not that good in my case. If I start using it around 8 a.m (100%) I will for sure reach the 0% around midnight or so and I am not a heavy user...

The battery life isn't very good but that's not a huge problem for me, I can charge it at work.
But the lag, and the RAM management... I can't use more than two application at the same time ! Even with two apps, sometime one closes...
And the photo I take in Whatsapp are every time blured...

I'm also with RR and never had less SOT than MIUI. Right now I'm with 12 applications in background and no problems. It's also much smoother than MIUI. Tried miui 9 to test but it's almost the same as miui 8. For now I'll stay with RR.

You have the 3Gb RAM variant ?
12 applications in background is a sweet dream for me...
Wich browser are you using ?