From Xiaomi.eu to MIUI10 Stock

luisfigueira

Members
Dec 28, 2018
Hello,

I bought a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with unlocked bootloader and on Xiaomi.eu (MIUI by xiaomi.eu 10.0.2.0, Android 8.0.0).

I'd like to go back to MIUI10 Global stock. How can I did this ? No matter if the bootloader will be locked.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Thank you for fast answer !

How can I know that ? It's a Global version, 6GB/64GB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-28-14-44-00-517_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-28-14-44-00-517_com.android.settings.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 372
Take a look on the back of your device. It should look like....... XA or....... XE

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Well. Download that version. Be aware of possible bugs.
Copy it on your storage. Go to updater. Choose package to install. Choose the Rom you downloaded and then update.

Be aware that updating to official ron will erase all your data so backup photos, videos and personal docs.

Well. Download that version. Be aware of possible bugs.
Copy it on your storage. Go to updater. Choose package to install. Choose the Rom you downloaded and then update.

Be aware that updating to official ron will erase all your data so backup photos, videos and personal docs.

I tried this but the phone reboot and goes to TWRP. What should I do next ?

Well. You should try it. I do not remember the options exactly but you have to format data and after that install the Rom. You should try it and reply.

I hope it will do the trick.

Why you want the official? The latest beta from xiaomi.eu is very fine. It has the night mode on camera, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is working awesome. It has Pie android. A lots of reasons to update to latest beta build. Why choose the official Rom?

Try this:

wipe > advanced > dalvik cache, system, data, internal storage, cache

Then install the official 10.0.9.0 rom.

Why you want the official? The latest beta from xiaomi.eu is very fine. It has the night mode on camera, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is working awesome. It has Pie android. A lots of reasons to update to latest beta build. Why choose the official Rom?

Do you think I can update from my current version to the latest weekly version ?

Well. In my opinion you can do that because both of them are xiaomi.eu versions. You should download the latest beta from xiaomi.eu and copy to storage. Enter update and choose update package. It will reboot to twrp and automatically install the update. I guess you will not loose the data. It will give you an info regarding the update. It will say if you loose or not the data.

We are waiting for the latest beta 8.12.27. Hope it will come soon.

Well. In my opinion you can do that because both of them are xiaomi.eu versions. You should download the latest beta from xiaomi.eu and copy to storage. Enter update and choose update package. It will reboot to twrp and automatically install the update. I guess you will not loose the data. It will give you an info regarding the update. It will say if you loose or not the data.

We are waiting for the latest beta 8.12.27. Hope it will come soon.

So I'm actually on 8.12.27 and I'm happy with it. Runs flawlessly.

Wich *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you using and with wich configuration ?

Thanks !

I am using the latest version of bsg *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. The config you can find it on telegram.

Here you have my mega folder regarding Mix 2s.

https://mega.nz/#F!nnRyDS4Q!AHEmqKMLNg6ZI4m0Maukmw

Here you will find twrp, kernel and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Since yesterday I am using arnova's *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with the settings given in the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* folder.
To set the settings given in folder, enter the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* options, scroll down to config backup and make a new config file for the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* to make the folder in storage.

Copy mix2s.xml to that folder using file manager and after the copy is done open *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Double click near the photo button and a pop-up will appear. There you select mix2s settings and the app will restart.

The settings are my settings and in my opinion are the best for this version on our device.

Any help needed I am here.