*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

Nucio

Members
Jan 13, 2018
Hello everyone!
Getting Pie I decided to try set the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
I tried many versions, also the latest versions are working on my device (Arnova mods.). Currently I am using the second-last version cause it has the possibility of upload the settings from the XML file they give you.
The fact is that none of the version I tried, also from over modders, has a working front camera.
Do you have any suggestion?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The fixes are not made by myself. But here you go. If you have root go to build.prop and add the following lines:
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
Also replace the front camera lib with the attached one in system/vendor/lib and set the correct permissions (or use Mix Explorer it sets the correct permissions). Thanks to EnesSastim on xda forum for modding the front cam lib!
Change the extension to .so
That's it. Good luck!

Attachments

• libmmcamera_jason_s5k3p8sp_sunny.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 461
thanks a lot, that looks very promising. I had tried several *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions/mods before, but non of them worked. In addition, often the built-in camera app stopped working, which of course is not what one can want. May I ask whether - with these mods - the camera app still works for you? Also, which version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* do you use with the mod?

thanks a lot, that looks very promising. I had tried several *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions/mods before, but non of them worked. In addition, often the built-in camera app stopped working, which of course is not what one can want. May I ask whether - with these mods - the camera app still works for you? Also, which version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* do you use with the mod?
Stock camera works - hdr, video, front camera etc. It's working even better, on oreo after restart it showed "can't connect to camera" after initial launch. You may get frustrated but I'm using modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for Mi 6 which can be found on telegram group - it's too big to upload it here. The only "problem" is that Aida64 shows that video stabilization is not supported even though in build.prop it is enabled and stock camera works - go figure.

Stock camera works - hdr, video, front camera etc. It's working even better, on oreo after restart it showed "can't connect to camera" after initial launch. You may get frustrated but I'm using modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for Mi 6 which can be found on telegram group - it's too big to upload it here. The only "problem" is that Aida64 shows that video stabilization is not supported even though in build.prop it is enabled and stock camera works - go figure.
Did You try magisk module called "Mi Note 3 Camera All-in-One for MIUI" for stock camera app? For me Aida64 shows present video stability.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-07-09-00-50-377_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-07-09-00-50-377_com.android.camera.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 417
  • Screenshot_2019-06-07-09-00-13-877_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-07-09-00-13-877_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 426
  • Screenshot_2019-06-07-09-06-54-418_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-07-09-06-54-418_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 439
Flash these fixes in Twrp. First v3 of this mod https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*-t3935398 and then the front camera fix - change extension to .zip. Before flashing the fixes Mount System and Vendor in twrp. If you get error 7 in twrp just restart the device and flash again or change twrp.

Attachments

• Front TWRP.pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 284
Flash these fixes in Twrp. First v3 of this mod https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*-t3935398 and then the front camera fix - change extension to .zip. Before flashing the fixes Mount System and Vendor in twrp. If you get error 7 in twrp just restart the device and flash again or change twrp.
Thanks for Your reply. Can You explain what does it mean "Mount System and Vendor in twrp" and what is for? I've got latest xiaomi.eu dev rom.

Thanks for Your reply. Can You explain what does it mean "Mount System and Vendor in twrp" and what is for? I've got latest xiaomi.eu dev rom.
In Twrp there is a section Mount - go there and put a tick on System and Vendor before flashing the fixes. This is just a precaution for the fixes to be flashed properly.

Reactions: Dukee
Didn't work for me. Is there any other things we have to do. I don't have much time, but on the Telegram group there is file Jason Permissive boot.img for each rom. Maybe we need to install it in TWRP? Somebody has any idea about it?

Did you flash the module in Magisk and reboot?

Have tested it with this app?

Didn't work for me. Is there any other things we have to do. I don't have much time, but on the Telegram group there is file Jason Permissive boot.img for each rom. Maybe we need to install it in TWRP? Somebody has any idea about it?

Did you flash the module in Magisk and reboot?

Have tested it with this app?

I installed Mi_Note_3_Camera2API_&_Front_Camera.zip from Telegram group. Before I have mounted system and vendor. It works now . I usedArnova 1.6 with settings in xls for mi note 3. Everything works now but phone temp is high... I will try with other *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions.

I installed Mi_Note_3_Camera2API_&_Front_Camera.zip from Telegram group. Before I have mounted system and vendor. It works now . I usedArnova 1.6 with settings in xls for mi note 3. Everything works now but phone temp is high... I will try with other *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions.

Same for me, it was the only way I could finally enable *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Which *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and settings do you guys use? I'm using Arnova's advanced 1.6.

Reactions: Dukee
Same for me, it was the only way I could finally enable *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Which *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and settings do you guys use? I'm using Arnova's advanced 1.6.
Arnova's *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works good, here You can dowload settings for our phone. But now I'm checking GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_mi6_edition_v3.4.apk and I must admit it works fine

Arnova's *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works good, here You can dowload settings for our phone. But now I'm checking GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_mi6_edition_v3.4.apk and I must admit it works fine
Can you provide the download link of this apk file? Cannot find it

I am now using this *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova_TlnNeun_4lens_V1.3.030119.0645-02j1 with uvera's xml file. It's the best *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* till now <3