Global Rom Notification Style Port For Xiaomi.eu / China Rom ( Developer & Stable )

A 8 hours boot is not a boot loop?
Really?

8 hours is way too far from '5 minutes or more' but to prevent this kind of misunderstanding from happening again in the future i changed it to 'need some time (less than 10 minutes)'.

and you should write more so people can help you, at least your device, rom and which MiuiSystemUI you flashed.

Note : use the uninstaller to fix the bootloop.

Last edited:
will this work on global stable rom 9.1.4.0 for mi note 3 with twrp? thanks

Flashing Dev ROM's MiuiSystemUI on Stable ROM doesn't seem to work, you could try if you want, download the uninstaller and flash it when bootloop happens.

Will this work on my Redmi 5 plus (or Redmi note 5) obviously in the last updated ROM. Thanks in advance.

PS:Sorry if this has been asked before, but I won't read all the pages :(

Latest updates (2018-02-20) :
- 8.2.8 for Mi 5S (got confirmation from @nnmka, it works on xiaomi.eu 8.2.1)
- 7.12.21 for Mi 6 & Mi Mix 2 (latest Android 7.x version)

Just flashed on mu Mi 5s (on xiaomi.eu 8.2.1, rooted with magisk). Working fine so far, no whetstone error - yay!!

Thank you for all your work - much appreciated.

OMG. Thanks for bragging and not helping...

Imho, I think he was trying to teach you how to fish yourself when you were asking for the fish..

Btw, I know that you stated that you won't read this thread, but I like to suggest you read the 1st post, I put some usefull info there, the answer to your question is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: polonyk
MI mix MiuiPro 8.2.1 bootloop ‏after twenty minutes.Can you fixed?
Thanks.

Tks for reporting, got the global rom link from a friend, it is ported rom, guess it's not a good source.

Use the Uninstaller to fix the bootloop.

Last edited: