- Sep 15, 2017
Xiaomi has decided (today) that 8.4.19 is the last public Global Dev ROM (http://en.miui.com/thread-2427021-1-1.html), so no Global ROM notification port for 8.4.26 onward until the update resumed around JulyPrevious updates (2018-04-20) :
- Dev ROM 8.4.19 MiuiSystemUI port uploaded
- Latest Global Stable ROM MiuiSystemUI port for Mi5 (Android 7), MiNote 2 (Android 7), MiNote 3, Mi 5S Plus, R5 uploaded
- Latest Global Stable ROM MiuiSystemUI port for RN4x, R4x, R5Plus, R4A, R5A, MiMax2 uploaded.
For those of us who prefer Global ROM Notification shade, now we can have it by flashing Global ROM MiuiSystemUI ports.
Flashable Zips can be downloaded from these links below (folder 'MiuiSystemUI') :
The Uninstaller Zip file works on all devices, use it to fix bootloop, crashes or to restore back to original MiuiSystemUI.
Known issues :
- Charging sound switch loses its function
- Mi Drop toggle disappears from notification shade
- Switching to separate "notifications & toggles layout" mode has no effect
- Clearing cache & dalvik is recommended
- 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) takes some time (less than 10 minutes), so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times on my Mi Max 2
- This port extract files from the same Global ROM version, so no Global ROM = No Port
- Flashing Newer Global ROM's MiuiSystemUI on older ROM usually works (for example : flashing MiuiSystemUI of Dev ROM 8.1.25 on Dev ROM 8.1.18)
- Flashing Stable ROM's MiuiSystemUI on Developer ROM = not work
- Flashing Dev ROM's MiuiSystemUI on Stable ROM = not work
- This port doesn't work on Android 8 / Oreo (MI 6, Mi Mix 2, Mi 5 Oreo, Mi Note 2 Oreo etc)
Please specify your device and rom version in your post.