Global ROM to Xiaomi.eu ROM

Daniel V.

Members
Aug 26, 2016
Hi,

my new Mi 9T Pro came with the latest Global Stable version (V10.3.2.0.PFKMIXM (MIUI10)). I want to install the latest Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip).
I know that Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on Stable versions of China. Can I switch directly from Global Stable to Xiaomi.eu or do I have to first install the latest China Stable (V10.3.6.0.PFKCNXM) via Fastboot?

Thanks!

Asking the same question for myself. Tried it the day before booted to TWRP, wiped partitions, installed and then got stuck in bootloop. Flashed then the global stable via MiFlash again.

Edit: Just found it out. Did the following Steps.
Initital situation
ROM Version V10.3.2.0.PFKMIXM installed by default & Unlocked Bootloader & device bought from european vendor
1.)Went to Fastboot and booted TWRP Recovery from here with the command fastboot.exe boot recoveryimagename.img
2.)Wiped system and after that formated data
3.) Rebooted into fastboot again and there used the command in step 1
4.) Moved zip file (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM_v10-10.zip) to sdcard folder on phone via windows explorer
5.) in twrp hit install to install the rom
6.) hit reboot and voila it works without any crashing system bootloop etc

Hope this helps man

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel V.
Thanks, man!
I have 2 more days to wait until I can unlock the bootloader.
You just booted into TWRP to install the ROM? Didn't you install it for later use with "fastboot flash recovery recoveryimagename.img"?

Thanks, man!
I have 2 more days to wait until I can unlock the bootloader.
You just booted into TWRP to install the ROM? Didn't you install it for later use with "fastboot flash recovery recoveryimagename.img"?
Nah man, miui.eu installs twrp as default you don't need to flash it before. After you have flashed the miui.eu rom you have a twrp installed by default.
Keep me updated if you had luck and everything worked out ;)

Today I have unlocked the phone and installed EU ROM V11.0.2.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10, following the steps described by you. Everything went well.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: bifroest2211