Global Stable Rom

Tasos_75

Members
Apr 12, 2017
Hi there. I have a Mi Mix and currently i am on the stable global 8.2.3. I have noticed two issues so far for this nice and indeed stable ROM.
1. When connected via my bluetooth handsfree it pops up a message that Bluetooth share has stopped. This is very annoying despite it does not seem to affect the functionality of the bluetooth itself since the latter remains connected and functional.
2. When connecting a bluetooth keyboard (currently i am on the Logitech k480) the pairing goes smoothly and untroubled. Still, when it comes to write through the keyboard (i have the default Gboard on the latest version installed) and trying to change the layout, it force-closes the settings (unfortunately settings has stopped). I have tried to install through google play different apps with additional layouts but nothing fixes the problem.
Anyone please with ideas?

Couple of thoughts to share and run by you.

If no one else has these issues - it might need to be a re-flash of global stable (but this is a last ditch effort).

Less drastic measures are disabling MIUI optimization and also back ground app restrictions - which sometimes kill processes causing error messages.

After being a veteran of 3 MIUI devices - I had not found a setup which would not come back at me with error messages, but reinstalling some apps worked for me.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tasos_75