Google Allo Notifications

Mattiapir8

Members
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have problems with the notifications of the new Google Allo. I have the Xiaomi.eu 06/09/22 and I have no problems with any other app notifications.
I tried using the app "PNF root", but nothing has changed. I receive notifications from Google Allo only when I open the app.
Someone can help me?
Thank you so much

Did you maybe restore it using titanium backup? If you did than install it form play store. It happened to me when I restored it, but when I installed it from playstore directly it worked ok.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable aurostart for every app you want instant notifications.
Security app>Permissions>Other permissions>enable Display pop-up window for every app you want instant notifications.
Settings>Battery & performance>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>No restrictions
(Recent app menu>pull app down to lock in memory)

Reactions: Archix
thanks a lot of support. unfortunately the recommended settings, I had already made.
the only thing that works is to keep it locked in the recent. but I would like a solution more "smart"

Oh forgot, enable Floating/Lock screen notifications from Settings/Notifications & status bar/App notifications/Allo.

I have basic Mi4 WCDMA 3GB.

I already went through this because I only use google apps. If I remember well, I solved it by disabling save battery on the apps.
To do it, go to:
settings -> battery -> manage apps battery usage -> choose apps
from the list, tap on the app you need and select no limits
I think this problem is because MIUI still doesn't have default installation setups for the new google apps.