*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* For Mi Max 2

The risk is inherent in the fact that TWRP has root access.

The "fat finger" or human error risk is quite real, a inadvertant flick of the wrong button and you can fry your phone.

I did do the Max1 Prime also.
Scrubber does not start up, but *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* seems to work well.
Have not done anything with it after trying it out.

I just did my Mi Note 3 6/64, the latest recommended version of Arnova works well, except:

"HDR+ enhanced" does a fc.

You do have to turn off HDR+ for the front camera. There is a fix for that for the OP3, perhaps can be ported.

GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6.apk

Last edited:
Should be.

Yes, I just flashed it on 8.4.4 Oreo on the Mi Note 2, and camera2.api is activated.

Unfortunately the back camera on the Mi Note 2 does not seem to fit well with/does not support fully the camera2.api, but that is a different problem.

when installing the camera2 api zip with the official twrp 3.2.1-0-oxygen recovery, the zip will not install with the following error message: "zip signature verification failed! error installing zip file ....."
any fix?

edits: the obvious fix was to untick "zip file verification" in twrp. flash successfully thereafter.

Last edited:
Does any Mi Max 2'er here using MIUI 10 ? how about *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, does it works with MIUI 10 on our Mi Max 2?

Does any Mi Max 2'er here using MIUI 10 ? how about *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, does it works with MIUI 10 on our Mi Max 2?

Don't have Max2, but it's working on eu weekly 8.7.19 on Mi Max1 Prime (helium), that's MIUI 10 Android 7.0.

Also works on Mi Mix1 and Mi Note 2 on eu weekly 8.7.12, MIUI 10 Android 8.0.

Now I haven't bothered to update the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions to get everything working, such as portrait mode, etc.

Reactions: Soebianto
Don't have Max2, but it's working on eu weekly 8.7.19 on Mi Max1 Prime (helium), that's MIUI 10 Android 7.0.

Also works on Mi Mix1 and Mi Note 2 on eu weekly 8.7.12, MIUI 10 Android 8.0.

Now I haven't bothered to update the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* versions to get everything working, such as portrait mode, etc.

Nice, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is a must have app since it takes much better pics in low light condition compared to MIUI Camera app, I read *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* stopped working with MIUI10 on RN4.

I just found out that video stabilization (when recording video) in *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* actually works great if EIS video stabilization is turned on, so I've updated my Camera2 API Enabler flashable zip file to include EIS video stabilization, the file is HZQ_MIUI_Camera_Mod_CAMERA2_API_EIS_180829.zip (there is also an uninstaller as usual), link : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=243501

Why can't I get HDR+ to start working? I have flashed the two camera2 API mods and the probe says LEVEL3. Im trying with Arnova's v1.6 but it just gets black as soon as I try using one of the options for HDR+.

I'm running stock global miui 10

It still works in my Mi Note 2, Mix1 and Max1, but not everything works in every *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version, and you have to fiddle around with the settings.

Particularly slow motion never works, but it does in Open Camera, which is generally better for video.

I got a so called HDR+ ENHANCED to work on Arnova's latest for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5. I'm not sure if it's really as good as they say, I guess it's kinda difficult seeing the difference on a phablet.