*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Ported For Minote3

I think is necessary edit API on System/Build.

Then install this apk. Anyway, for me this is little complicated and bug in relation to my Oppo for instance.

First post here guys, be gentle.!

Attention:
Im using Global romXiaomi 91.1.4.0.

Still new in Xiaomi.eu roms.
If necessary i can put here how i put it work.

Reactions: dimi89
Can you make full tutorial how to download correct version,install it and enable ? Thank you .

Well this is strange...
I did mod Global Xiaomi rom, to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Moments ago i did install Xiaomi.eu Stable, and i could install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* normally...
Also, default camera from Xiaomi.eu, is MUCH better than Global version. In fact didnt notice any difference to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*...:eek::D

Need more time to process this.o_O

Here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-1254582-1-1.html

@Mordor

I flashed it too and I think *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is still a lot better . I will test further bit that is my opinion. also what setting do you use for stock camera?

dimi89.
Normal. Not even HDR was ON. Did take one photo with it at night, and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, and no visible diferences...

Also, i still have old photos from Global camera, and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*....im quite amazed with this rom camera, or, maybe i did cook something without know it!
Gonna try my favorite, MI6 Mix camera, but this google one i install normally, even face camera works!

uauu!

To be honest i am not satisfied with MIUI.eu rom. Theme app is buggy also i have rom one day and it already froze two times for approx 6/7 secc. Going to test it one more day and i will see. Also want to see how is stand by during the night.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I think the problem of notifications persists....whatsup, facebook, Instagram....nothing, or someone call, suddenly they all appear at same time!

Not good....apart that, do not see big problems!

Is better than stock?
The HDR+ enhanced in certain situations: yes. In low light currently it has greenish tint/hue issue, so color reproduction is not accurate. I still prefer the MIUI camera for this. A little noise is more acceptable than wrong color.

Reactions: stevenqx
The HDR+ enhanced in certain situations: yes. In low light currently it has greenish tint/hue issue, so color reproduction is not accurate. I still prefer the MIUI camera for this. A little noise is more acceptable than wrong color.
Ise just HDR+ good details and nice colours.

What is real deference between HDR+ and HDR+ enhanced?

Ise just HDR+ good details and nice colours.

What is real deference between HDR+ and HDR+ enhanced?

More aggressive noise reduction (0 noise is possible), more vibrant colors (even when inaccurate, it's more pleasing and more social media friendly), higher details. Best situation to use is when it's not too bright and not too dim, where MIUI camera gets confused and ended up producing duller colors on a brighter scene. Compare these two yourself:
IMG_20180224_191206-min.jpg IMG_20180224_191153-min.jpg

The rice is not correct on 2 photo...
Mi camera no International version, is very very bad....trust me. Seems this one in Xiaomi.eu, is much better...

I have tried this one, from this site above.
It seems to work well, except for FC for "HDR+ enhanced", which almost never works.

You do have to turn off HDR+ for the front camera, apparently there is a fix for this for OP3.

Arnova's GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6 (Arnova8G2, 2018-02-24, no config needed

Last edited:
This is some picture taken with snow and with my surprise with no post production.

Attachments

• IMG_20180301_132424_DRO-02.jpeg
    IMG_20180301_132424_DRO-02.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 865
  • IMG_20180301_132502_DRO-03.jpeg
    IMG_20180301_132502_DRO-03.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 812
Reactions: runik
Here is last good working mod:
"https"://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-note-3/ themes/magisk-google-camera-hdr-portrait-mod-"t3768961"
I can't posts link delete " ".

Reactions: samederdeger
Hello!
I would like to ask. Is the Camera2 API enabled by default in xiaomi.eu rom for the mi note3 (jason)?
Thank you in advance!

Hello!
I would like to ask. Is the Camera2 API enabled by default in xiaomi.eu rom for the mi note3 (jason)?
Thank you in advance!
Hi, unfortunately Camera 2 api can't be enabled in the beta version because Xiaomi have broken the libs. So no *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in Miui 10 for now

Reactions: 8anos