New [WORKING 13.0.5 STABLE] Google cloud backup/restoring not working on 13.0.4 Stable and mi 11 venus.

studioworks123

Members
Jan 11, 2022
EDIT--- WORKING ON 13.0.5 STABLE
Backup and Restore it´s not working on my mi 11 (venus) after update to 13.0.4 (clean install Format fastboot) and Factory reset.

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
YES i did. Also was a clean install with format .bat bootloader install, and Factory reset, @ll it´s working fine, but backup/restore from google cloud i´ts not working.
Some times i ask me what it´s best way to restore some app data, and mainly calls, sms, balck list.. etc. may be it´s better only use xiaomi cloud?..
but wifi passwords never are restored...

I am unable to get call popup on 13.0.5, and its happening randomly, restarted the phone, fatory reset and still happening intermittently. This rom is very bad. 13.0.4 was ok a bit. Has anyone noticed this ? Please advise what is the fix ? How can we go back to the global rom factory installed ? Any advise please. Really appreciate it. I have tried to do factory reset twice and installed all the apps from google and the only backup I restored is home screen layout and call logs from xiaomi cloud. Didnt even install apps from the cloud backup, and did a fresh reinstall of apps from google.

Why is this keep happening to me. I have spent 2 days with this factory reset and reinstall option. Questions.

1. Can we reinstall 13.0.4 on top of 13.0.5 and do a factory reset again ?
2. any fix for this without downgrading to 13.0.4 ?
3. is it because of the home screen layout and setting backup ...which has messed up on the new rom ( I really doubt this would do that).

Any tips please.
Thanks