New Google Drive backup bug? Backup gone after reboot [updated]

Reverted back to last weekly Miui13 because of other issues and now with clean install Google backup works without any issues and is also not deleted when reboooting.

For now I would suggest for everyone with same issues to do a clean install.

Reverted back to last weekly Miui13 because of other issues and now with clean install Google backup works without any issues and is also not deleted when reboooting.

For now I would suggest for everyone with same issues to do a clean install.
That's a interesting input. But I can't reproduce it since hasn't any intention to clean install my Poco F3 now. Anyway I delayed a bit to feedback because was testing the Backup issue for a few days. Nothing changed for me on MIUI 14. After reboot or even without it the Google Backup disable and the respective copy in the Google Drive is deleted. (annex)
I'm anxious for a fix.

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_214453.jpg
    IMG_20221221_214453.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20221221_214731.jpg
    IMG_20221221_214731.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20221221_214920.jpg
    IMG_20221221_214920.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20221221_215221.jpg
    IMG_20221221_215221.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Reactions: moskito99
I have tried clear install my device Mi 11 (Venus), but after resotre my all APP and SETUP, the backup issue still exist.
I am not sure reset device can resolve this issue. Looks rare case for some situation.

Again it's not working anymore for some several releases. As mentioned before, on regular EU Roms it was always working. I'm on Mi 11pro.

Reactions: Birraque
Hi, are there any news on this? I recently switched from stable to weekly on my XM12 hoping that this issue has been resolved in the meantime but I an still experiencing the same behavior.
Now: an other possibility is that google backup on the weeklies is fine but I got some settings got "transferred" since I have not performed a clean install.
Before I go that way and possibly waste a lot of time for nothing, can you guys please confirm if the issue is still present on weeklies?
Thank you.

Hi, are there any news on this? I recently switched from stable to weekly on my XM12 hoping that this issue has been resolved in the meantime but I an still experiencing the same behavior.
Now: an other possibility is that google backup on the weeklies is fine but I got some settings got "transferred" since I have not performed a clean install.
Before I go that way and possibly waste a lot of time for nothing, can you guys please confirm if the issue is still present on weeklies?
Thank you.
nobody can confirm, nor deny? :confused: