Google Now Bugs Miui 7.5.4.0

F4bri

Members
Sep 24, 2016
Hello, i have some problems with google now. I have a Mi4s with Miui 7.5.4.0 from xiaomi.eu.

First "ok google" recognizing doesn't works well. I gave all permission in security, put google app on autostart and choosed no limitation in background for that app (in battery setting). I set google app voice recognizing (with the 3 tries ) and had abilitate it for every screen. After all this it still didn't works. So, in input method, i had abilitate voice input and it has worked, but when i clear the ram or reboot the phone it doesn't works again (and sometimes also after time without using it). I have to enable voice input every time (also if i choose google app to not be closed). There is a way to fix that and have the voice recognizing always enabled?

Second, sometimes, when the voice recognizing is working, the assistant says that can't do some action (like call or message) because the phone is locked, but isn't true and seems that the app just stuck. Sometimes the problems got fixed itself but i can't see how: there isn't a permission that i need to give or something to unlock. For example one time i have fixed it doing the call myself and then using it again.

Does someone know how to have it working? Is there a better assistant for miui?