Google Now On Nougat

_Sal_

Members
Oct 20, 2016
Long press on home is not showing Google now anymore. It is on in settings but does not work.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Here's the same with google now.
GPS got really bad too.
Thinking back to 5.1

Maybe it will helps you Settings=>Additional Settings=>Buttons=>Home=>Launch Google Now
I already have Google Now set to Home button. But wait, maybe we're talking about the same thing, let me explain better: Holding down the home button, doesn't show the google now full white screen like it was before, but just a top and bottom lines containing a google G icon and other icons. Is that what you're talking about?

I already have Google Now set to Home button. But wait, maybe we're talking about the same thing, let me explain better: Holding down the home button, doesn't show the google now full white screen like it was before, but just a top and bottom lines containing a google G icon and other icons. Is that what you're talking about?
Yes we are talking about the same thing.I thought that you have issues with button setup , but now I understand that you want to see Google Now like it was before.Unfortunately I do not know how Google Now looks like on Android 7(I mean other brands).

Last edited: