Invalid Google pay stopped working

Tiramisu007

Members
Jul 31, 2022
Hello,

I have xiaomi 10s, android 12, miui 13.0.1 (skleuxm) and my phone doesn't react with terminal with shops. Nfc is ON, i reinstalled google wallet, removed and added back my card, it's all set up correctly as it was before i didn't change anything and contactless payment doesnt react. I think it stopped working after latest xiaomi update. Any tips?

Hello,

I have xiaomi 10s, android 12, miui 13.0.1 (skleuxm) and my phone doesn't react with terminal with shops. Nfc is ON, i reinstalled google wallet, removed and added back my card, it's all set up correctly as it was before i didn't change anything and contactless payment doesnt react. I think it stopped working after latest xiaomi update. Any tips?
You are wrong here.
Please report to official Forum c.mi.com

Hello,

Do you have HCE Wallet set as your default wallet?

Attachments

• 1659199479031.png
    1659199479031.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 248
I had a sim wallet as preffered and it didn't work. Changed it to hce wallet today and need to try in shop. Which one is 'correct'? I believe all the time before it was sim wallet? Never changed anything there

HI all,
my post was deleted - I asked for the same fue days ago.
Solution for me was to turn off unlocked OEM in developer options.
Right after I am again able to open to get pass in safetynet test.
Without that I was failing CTS profile match.

OEM in my developer options is and was OFF. I don't get any error message when i try to pay with google pay. Simply terminal and phone don't communicate.

You were already told at the beginning that you don't have the xiaomi.eu ROM.
You are using the official Global EEA ROM.
This is not a Xiaomi website but a custom ROM forum by xiaomi.eu.

Please refer to the Xiaomi website.

Reactions: .stefanlong.