GPay on K20 Pro ROM 9.8.22

elysion

Members
Jul 24, 2019
Hey there,

I recentlya upgraded to Android Q 9.8.22 and can not add my PayPal account to Google Pay.

Problem: Gets stuck in "Adding your account" in the last step, then aborts with an error "An error has occured, try again later"

Things I've tried:

GPay-SQLite-Fix
MagiskHideProps module - installed from Magisk directly
Reset data/cache of Google Pay as well as reinstall

All steps have been tried out in different variants w and w/o reboots in between.

Is there anyone who can suggest a solution or has got it to work? Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

I recentlya upgraded to Android Q 9.8.22 and can not add my PayPal account to Google Pay.

Problem: Gets stuck in "Adding your account" in the last step, then aborts with an error "An error has occured, try again later"

Things I've tried:

GPay-SQLite-Fix
MagiskHideProps module - installed from Magisk directly
Reset data/cache of Google Pay as well as reinstall

All steps have been tried out in different variants w and w/o reboots in between.

Is there anyone who can suggest a solution or has got it to work? Thanks in advance.
My banking app doesnt work on Q as well with magisk hide. Could it be that it's just not supported yet? Especially with having to hide your root and stuffs. Worked fine when i was in P.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: elysion
My banking app doesnt work on Q as well with magisk hide. Could it be that it's just not supported yet? Especially with having to hide your root and stuffs. Worked fine when i was in P.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
I followed a few threads and it, indeed, appears to be the case that we need to wait for support.