Gps Doesnt Work With Two Apps On The Same Time

mtothex

Members
Sep 25, 2016
Hello together,

last week i replaced my OnePlus One with a Redmi Pro and installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_6.9.22_v8-6.0.zip.
On the OPO i used google maps, a maps achometer(speedometer) and the blizer.de( speed camera) app and had no problems.
With the Redmi Pro i can only use one gps needing app at once.

Can someone please help me with my problem?

Regards Markus

Got it.
The Apps had no position rights in the background.

please, can you tell us exactly what you have done to solve the problem? if i start google maps and blitzer+, the blitzer+ app lost gps signal after a few minutes/moments if the app works as widget in the background.

Geh auf Einstellungen -> Akku -> Akkuverbauch von Apps verwalten ->Apps auswählen --> Blitzer.de Plus --> keine Einschränkungen und auf Erlauben.

Reactions: DerEchteAndreas
Geh auf Einstellungen -> Akku -> Akkuverbauch von Apps verwalten ->Apps auswählen --> Blitzer.de Plus --> keine Einschränkungen und auf Erlauben.
thank you very much / vielen Dank!

ich habe es heute morgen getestet - leider ohne erfolg.

Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-31-43-935_com.miui.powerkeeper.png Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-31-59-507_com.miui.powerkeeper.png

die einstellungen habe ich vorgenommen und trotzdem schaltet sich der gps empfang bei blitzer.de im widget modus zeitnah aus. läuft die app dagegen im vordergrund ist alles ok - der hintergrundbetrieb funktioniert nicht sauber.

Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-38-19-149_com.google.android.apps.maps.png Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-38-26-416_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

ich habe folgendes rom installiert:

Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-46-34-551_com.android.settings.png

hast du noch weitere tipps?

Last edited: