[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12/12S series

Everything works fine except there is a Gmail storage issue.Error message 'failed to get attachments,try again later' issue persists with Gmail.Other email apps like Outlook which can access Gmail works fine when opening or downloading attachments.Tried factory resetting many times,removing cache, flashed the fastboot rom exactly according to instructions on my Xiaomi 12 but this is a bug for sure.

Google Chrome doesn't install from play store. I've cleared Google Play Store data and cache multiple times but it still doesn't install. Anyone had this issue?

Xiaomi 12 succesfully flashed. :emoji_thumbsup:

Original cable and usb 2.0 port needed on ryzen system.

Thank you so much for your hard work.

I'm still waiting to pass the time for unlocking the bootloader (saturday) and today it showed me that there is an update at the chinese ROM.
1645697195272.jpg

Last edited:
I unlocked the bootloader without problem, got the mobile in fastboot mode, run the script for first install, finished and now doesn't powerup! How much time must I wait for the reboot command? I have waited more than 15 min.....

The mobile is hardbricked. Tried installing qloader 9008 to see if the pc can find it, nothing. The battery is 100%. Even left it for 30 min with it's power to charge, nothing. I tried installing the latest version of the ROM, that came out before 2-3 days with format, as is mentioned at the beggining. I do the same proccedure, without format at my Mi 10, never had problem. Now with the format, the mobile bricked. Must see now how can I bring it back to life

Last edited:
I unlocked the bootloader without problem, got the mobile in fastboot mode, run the script for first install, finished and now doesn't powerup! How much time must I wait for the reboot command? I have waited more than 15 min.....

The mobile is hardbricked. Tried installing qloader 9008 to see if the pc can find it, nothing. The battery is 100%. Even left it for 30 min with it's power to charge, nothing. I tried installing the latest version of the ROM, that came out before 2-3 days with format, as is mentioned at the beggining. I do the same proccedure, without format at my Mi 10, never had problem. Now with the format, the mobile bricked. Must see now how can I bring it back to life
Silly question, but you downloaded the right package for flashing right? After flashing, it did take me like 15 minutes of black screen before it started booting up.

You should be able to enter fastboot and try again.

Silly question, but you downloaded the right package for flashing right? After flashing, it did take me like 15 minutes of black screen before it started booting up.

You should be able to enter fastboot and try again.
I downloaded the latest ROM, that already had from the CN ROM. I waited more time if you see. The mobile doesn't powerup at all. From what I was told the only solution is to open the mobile, extract the battery in order the mobile to understand that something is happening with it. Wiull send it to a technician the next days

Question: I wait today to fix my mobile and reinstall the original CN version in the mobile. If I try to flash eu ROM without format, what will happen?