Guide For Install Twrp ?

Download TWRP from en.miui.com, there's topic about twrp for mi5.
Enter fastboot mode, type in cmd: "fastboot devices" to see if your device is connected, then type "fastboot flash recovery nameofyourrecovery" then just hold volume up button + power button and you will enter TWRP.
Touch screen can not be working for first 2 minutes, just leave it and try after a few minutes.
You have to have unlocked bootloader ofc.

Enter fastboot mode, type in cmd: "fastboot devices" to see if your device is connected, then type "fastboot flash recovery nameofyourrecovery" then just hold volume up button + power button and you will enter TWRP.
Touch screen can not be working for first 2 minutes, just leave it and try after a few minutes.
Many thanks , yes im already unlocked

Many thanks , yes im already unlocked
I've made just as you've described but touch screen is not functional more than 2 minutes. functionality is still being unreacheable. Power button is working... So how can you explain that?

I've made just as you've described but touch screen is not functional more than 2 minutes. functionality is still being unreacheable. Power button is working... So how can you explain that?

I guess you downloaded cofface's TWRP, it's a known bug that touch screen is not working in this one.
Oh, thanx so much! :)
Yeah, that was cofface's one.. But i've already solved this problem by flashing whole rom with a miflash tool.. Now everything's doing fine, including twrp! Thanx again! :)