[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

I can fix the problem.... It was the INTUNE app company Portal they make Problem...i delet first this app and the it was posibel to creat a PIN....

Thank you
Intune is a pain, address. Even though you have face and fingerprint, intune force a 6 digit password for my company. I have had to put face and fingerprint data back after removing the password to update my weekly but I found if you start with pattern, then add intune requirements, when you go back to pattern, it doesn't delete face and fingerprint data. Glad your sorted though

Intune is a pain, address. Even though you have face and fingerprint, intune force a 6 digit password for my company. I have had to put face and fingerprint data back after removing the password to update my weekly but I found if you start with pattern, then add intune requirements, when you go back to pattern, it doesn't delete face and fingerprint data. Glad your sorted though
Now new problem:
I cant make DUAL Apps...do now about this problem?

I cant make DUAL Apps...do now about this problem?
Hello,

Possible workaround:

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Device will reboot and you can try to make dual apps again.

;)

Reactions: BIMI8787
Hello,

Possible workaround:

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Device will reboot and you can try to make dual apps again.

;)
You are great....i do this step...and now works well thank you very much

Reactions: Poney70
Hello there !
Just a little post to say it's done ! Thanks for every page in this topic and you Mark for always answer !
Everything went perfect ! Just a little moment of panic in TWRP, when i couldn't get the zip rom to the internal storage, tried everything (change pc, format data again, otg, adb nothing worked, the computer recognized the phone with 5 internal storage and the corrupted 0mb zip rom) ... then decided to power off the phone... reboot on TWRP and voilà copied the zip, flashed it now it's in French, and it's perfect ! It's been a pleasure this last 2 days to enjoy fully the phone.

Thanks again guys !
Nice welcome fella.

If need help demandes moi
An advice install volt magisk module to get volt and vowifi working on 10 ultra on french carriers. Stable rom are good enough with A11

Reactions: HondaBavaria10Ultra
Has anyone found a way to control volume of notifications, calls, ringtone, alarms separatelly. it's super annoying when I have set ringtone to max and my notifications is maxed as well but it's 5 times louder than my ringtone.....

Has anyone found a way to control volume of notifications, calls, ringtone, alarms separatelly. it's super annoying when I have set ringtone to max and my notifications is maxed as well but it's 5 times louder than my ringtone.....

You can seperate ringtones with these apps
  • customiuizer
  • Butler app

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
One of the issue on Dual app which I face is, I use Whatsapp on Dual app. On dual whatsapp, I am not able to download any images or videos. It wont just download. Any fix

I tried deleting dual app and creating again, but no luck.

Hi, It's my first time rooting & flashing a rom. I'm stuck in the TWRP recovery loop.
My configs
System: Mac ( I can get access to a PC/windows as well in case)
Used XiaomiTool v2 to unlock bootloader and install twrp
recovery used recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150
rom used xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 stable
Steps I did:
  • unlocked the bootloader
  • Downloaded TWRP from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318210&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
  • The tool asked to give an image file of the twrp so I provided the twrip img file which I downloaded from the above link
  • downloaded stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
  • TWRP started and select language English installed the rom from OTB external storage. installation is done and device restarted but since then it's in recovery boot loop
  • initially, it was giving an error for /data mount invalid and the internal device wasn't being shown. I reformated the /data partition from advanced wipe to fat and then again to ext4.
  • formatted /data /cache and installed the room again but to no avail.

I have formated, wiped, installed the same ROM multiples times as I read on some threads it worked for people but nothing worked till now what I tried.
Stuck in the TWRP loop. What can I do to make the phone work?
Thanks

Hi, It's my first time rooting & flashing a rom. I'm stuck in the TWRP recovery loop.
My configs
Steps I did:
  • Downloaded TWRP from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318210&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
  • The tool asked to give an image file of the twrp so I provided the twrip img file which I downloaded from the above link
  • downloaded stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
  • TWRP started and select language English installed the rom from OTB external storage. installation is done and device restarted but since then it's in recovery boot loop
  • initially, it was giving an error for /data mount invalid and the internal device wasn't being shown. I reformated the /data partition from advanced wipe to fat and then again to ext4.

I have formated, wiped, installed the same ROM multiples times as I read on some threads it worked for people but nothing worked till now what I tried.
Thanks
I don't own this tricky phone.
Issue are reported here and there on the weekly topic.
I have seen it was said to make use of 3.5.. TWRP version (Android 10 version).
But I didn't follow all the past story.
Sorry.

Did you format data in TWRP before installing the zip rom?.

I don't own this tricky phone.
Issue are reported here and there on the weekly topic.
I have seen it was said to make use of 3.5.. TWRP version (Android 10 version).
But I didn't follow all the past story.
Sorry.

Did you format data in TWRP before installing the zip rom?.
nope, I didn't format data. That's why I assume it gave me the mount invalid error but I formated later in the TWRP and that error was gone as mentioned in my comment but still stuck.

I own and have just last week reflashed my Mi10 Ultra. Can I summarise the issues I had as follows:
1. When TWRP boots it needs to decrypt the memory for this you need to remove all security and use a pattern, then TWRP asks you for the pattern and decrypts.
2. Use a USB stick and OTG the ROM, because you shouldn't load the TWRP onto your phone, just use it to load a ROM, you need to run it as follows:
from PC -> "fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img" or whatever your TWRP file is called
and wait while starting, then you can flash what you want.
3. TWRP you erase as required. I did not format anything! Once you have TWRP running on the phone plug in the USB mount it and flash the rom. It takes forever to boot and looks like its stuck on MIU logo for 10 minutes (no joke!).
My notes say I followed https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693748129 (the file has some bat files and the TRWP image in it)

When I first flashed the device I did not get the decypt working and had to flash from pc, which is tricky and I would not be confident I could tell you how I did it!

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
Hi guys, does anyone know what is this wallet icon on the status bar, and why the icon battery is in orange color ?? Thank you

Hi guys, does anyone know what is this wallet icon on the status bar, and why the icon battery is in orange color ?? Thank you
Hello,

Wallet icon (it's a briefcase icon) = Work profile is enabled.
Orange battery icon = Power saver is enabled.

But those questions are off-topic here. ^^

Last edited:
My configs
Steps I did:

Thanks

I recently flashed the stable rom(12.5.1) on my phone(mi 10 ultra). but just after a few days the OS/software has been lagging a lot and kinda jittering. The phone feels laggy doing any/many actions.
The screen appears to be blurry for second(s) and then becomes clear. e.g unlock phone, or swiping down from top right to see the menu(it takes 2-3 seconds for the menu to appear) before it was super fast less than a second. and no lag whatsoever was felt.

Is it a known issue of the stable rom or is it just me? and if so what solutions are available?

You can seperate ringtones with these apps
  • customiuizer
  • Butler app
customiuizer wants some framemwork to be installed in order for the mods to work.... For Butler app.... I found over 200 apps with the name butler so I can't confirm that if works

Curious,

in my normal Update screen, the one its' not working when asking for an update (Weekly 21.3.17 installed), I see the three dots in the top right corner, it says "Chose update package", can I select another Weekly downloaded update from there? I bet no, it would be too easy, LOL

Curious,

in my normal Update screen, the one its' not working when asking for an update (Weekly 21.3.17 installed), I see the three dots in the top right corner, it says "Chose update package", can I select another Weekly downloaded update from there? I bet no, it would be too easy, LOL
You lose your bet, you can do that without issue on your Mi 10 Ultra. ;)

Reactions: Mark F