[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Hello people i need some help regarding the installation of the xiaomi eu ver. its been around 1 month trying to install the latest version of the xiaomi eu beta for Mi 10 ultra, but i haven't been able to do it.

I am using the TWRP 3.4.2b and every time i try to install the zip file it start normally and when its about to finish the installation some red letters appear telling me the following:

failed to mount system_root no such device or address
failed to mount vendor invalid argument
failed to mount product invalid argument
failed to mount odim invalid argument

and then i have no system to reboot the phone and stay in fastboot step
I have to go through the whole process of connecting the phone to the tool Xaomiflash tool and let the tool recover the cell with the stable china rom 12.0.15

what do you think its happening with the installation? i have tried various twrp not only the 3.4.2b, i have downloaded many times this twrp in case a miss downloading, every time i want to install a ROM i do the wipe data and everything that its necessary for a fresh installation and still its not possible..

I have tried many different ROMs, zip files, images files and nothing.

is there any recommendation on what i can do?
I want to try the latest beta for MI 10 Ultra but i can not install stable version or beta ver. using the TWRP

Thanks for your help in advanced.

there is a picture of what i explained her
It seems like TWRP issue. Have you tried two different version of recovery?
One is labeled as Mi 10 Pro and another one (from date 2020-12-07) is labeled correctly as Mi 10 Ultra.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Hi, take a look through the doc in this link, https://mega.nz/file/6UAhXCxZ#Np2KwhMnl8obmOvp4b-2R9ajo0zrtz3vwefy-Ya3PLs
It is a doc I put together to help out. All the files are on my mega account, so are safe. It has the twrp I use, the older one, and I do on the A11 ROMs need to remove my screen lock password to flash now, something that wasn't needed on A10 ROMs .

Obviously ignore the fastboot ROM installation section as all ROMs are now .zip twrp recovery installs but take a look, it might help.

I love how people tell me there's no issues with the beta rom when this thread is nothing but constant issues with it.

Stable is wonderful.
Those that run into issues tend to be more vocal than those who don't, that shouldn't be a surprise.
I've been using the Ultra as my daily driver for 3 months now, running various weekly builds with no critical issues whatsoever.

Those that run into issues tend to be more vocal than those who don't, that shouldn't be a surprise.
I've been using the Ultra as my daily driver for 3 months now, running various weekly builds with no critical issues whatsoever.
Same here

hi there i got new mi 10 ultra and i wait to unlock the bootloader so i have some question about how to flash twrp and xiaomi.eu stable rom i come from mi 01 umi so i think its different way .
other thing did the xiaomi.eu rom influence on camera performance and photo quality .

Hi, here is a link to my guide. Just remember that all current ROMs are .zip twrp installed, so ignore the fastboot ROM installation section. All links are on my own Mega page. The only new item that's not in the guide yet is that I now need to turn off screen lock password to update A11 ROMs, where I never had to with A10. https://mega.nz/file/6UAhXCxZ#Np2KwhMnl8obmOvp4b-2R9ajo0zrtz3vwefy-Ya3PLs
did the xiaomi.eu rom influence on camera performance and photo quality ?

It seems like TWRP issue. Have you tried two different version of recovery?
One is labeled as Mi 10 Pro and another one (from date 2020-12-07) is labeled correctly as Mi 10 Ultra.

Hi there sorry for my late response, back to the topic I haven't tried another TWRP, only the MI 10 Pro TWRP. I will look for it and see what happens.

Thanks for your response

Enviado desde mi M2007J1SC mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Zencooler
Hi, I'm on the stable Chinese version and I want to install the weekly .eu, what are the steps to follow? I have my 10 ultra. I've read everything and it seems confusing.

I am on the stable version and I have seen that there is an update for my xiaomi mi 10 ultra but I cannot find the changelogs (v12.0.13 -> v12.0.15)

What should I do to switch from the stable version I currently have to the weekly version with Android 11 (I am currently with the stable version with Androdi 10)

Install by twrp just as you would for your stable updates but make sure you format data not just wipe dalvik and cache. This is because there may be partition differences between the two ROMs. Then reboot system as normal.
Just one note though, remove any pin or password screen lock as you can't decrypt the ROM using the current twrp.

Reactions: Alexbo
But if I want to update the smartphone via the settings panel and I have the magisk module that changes the phone's fingerprint (in this case from the mi 10 ultra to the mi 10 pro to be able to use google pay) does it download the right version or do I have to remove it?

In the latest weekly, you don't need magisk for Google pay. The safety net test is fully working now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-10-46-41-493_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-10-46-41-493_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 151
Yes I know but now I'm on stable because I'm not sure if I install the weekly on my main smartphone. Would you use it on your main device or are there too many bugs? and how is miui 12.5 changing so much?

I do use it and don't have any bugs that stop me using it for everything? If you are worried, the make a twrp full back up and save it off phone. This way you can go back if you are not happy. By the time the beta updates get to the weekly, they have already been tested as alpha versions beforehand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-10-28-19-917_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-10-28-19-917_com.android.settings.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 153
Did you follow the guide that then says to send the command in the command prompt window fastboot boot twrp.img to reboot it to twrp?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-11-25-56-933_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-11-25-56-933_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Mark F, publicación: 586381, miembro: 270248"]
¿ Siguió la guía que dice enviar el comando en la ventana del símbolo del sistema fastboot boot twrp.img para reiniciarlo a twrp?
[/CITAR]
yyesterday I followed your guide and everything perfect, thank you very much