[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

You are trying update a Chinese ROM from outside China. Use a VPN with a Chinese server to fake that you are there and it will download. It's them trying to restrict the phones use outside the intended area.

Reactions: Poney70
@Mark F and @MaerzadNazmi ,

Thank you for all the help provided.
I had successfully moved to EU MIUI Weekly build.
Does this weekly build have OTA Update released weekly? or should I need to manually flash the same using TWRP.

If its OTA will it work as normal stock update without losing any Data? Should I need to take care of anything special while updating?

@Mark F and @MaerzadNazmi ,

Thank you for all the help provided.
I had successfully moved to EU MIUI Weekly build.
Does this weekly build have OTA Update released weekly? or should I need to manually flash the same using TWRP.

If its OTA will it work as normal stock update without losing any Data? Should I need to take care of anything special while updating?
You can update with no data wiping using OTA uodate. Then after rom is downloaded restart into TWRP and flash rom with no wipe

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

OTA normally shows by Saturday night. It still uses twrp as above post, but if you want to download it earlier, then it appears on telegram Thursday evening or here in the EU forum on a Friday. And yes, as above, all updates just need a dalvik and cache wipe, no format.

Thank you guys, I had successfully updated to MIUI 12.5 21.3.3

Would have moved to EU ROM long back.

One of the major reason why I moved to EU ROM is Contacts sync issue on Google on CN ROM.

But the issue still persist is EU ROM too.

Here's the issue, at times my Phone contacts goes blank. All my contacts are synced to my Google account. Once I restart the phone then the contacts are back. Any solution to fix this issue.

Even this issue happens I can't open Google contacts app too

After flashing the new twrp-3.5.0-0-umi-manuelbianco, how much time takes first time it enters in twrp?

Let me answer it....veryyyyyyy long time!!!

Last edited:
*** Edit ***

Now it works but is telling me to wait 167 hours, I know that it's like this, but it's absurd, I have to wait a week or two before I can use the phone....

Last edited:
*** Edit ***

Now it works but is telling me to wait 167 hours, I know that it's like this, but it's absurd, I have to wait a week or two before I can use the phone....
This is not an absurd. This is a way Xiaomi prevents of the mass changing roms and making the business on moving smartphones between markets. I support this idea
And to be honest I was waiting for this 7-days periods few times. We need to be patient. That's easy.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark F and Poney70
Hi there,

So, if i download the stable beta for the Ultra, do i flash it using the fastboot method and .bat file ? Or via TWRP ?

Thank you.

If it is the latest version, then TWRP. Dont forget to format data after as it is a branch change and not just an update.

Reactions: Offensive
@Mark F Quick question, with the EU beta stable, can we pick 120Hz and stick to it ? Or is it the same as stock MIUI where it's dynamic ?

I've not tested it but I have mi e set to 120, see screenshot. I don't know if it is selectable in stock, but this is from EU

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-18-18-51-50-342_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-18-18-51-50-342_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 161
Thank you so much!

Just ran the windows script and everything installs just fine. However, when it reboots, it goes back to fastboot.(my bootloader is unlocked)

Edit: Just updated using Linux. The linux script installs and boots up android just fine. Not sure if it's my Windows PC that's iffy or the Windows script that has errors or typos.

What Linux version did you use? I have the same problem

Hello, one thing I'm missing, do I MUST use TWRP or I can flash the Mi10 ultra directly?
I just unlocked the phone.