[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Now I am trying the Global, compared to the eu it does not have those small lags that there are in eu, I do not want to discredit but being a beta it must still work so rightly. I think I will return to eu when it is stable and there will be a working twrp, a huge thank you for the great work done by the eu developers of Xiaomi

So for anyone who might be interested in an Update about my "bricked" Phone. I sent it back to the Shop i bought it because they wanted to check it if im eligible for warranty and even they couldnt get it running even a litte bit. I got a full refund because "wasnt my fault" and they couldnt prove I did something ;)

Reactions: 1647838042
So for anyone who might be interested in an Update about my "bricked" Phone. I sent it back to the Shop i bought it because they wanted to check it if im eligible for warranty and even they couldnt get it running even a litte bit. I got a full refund because "wasnt my fault" and they couldnt prove I did something ;)
All is well what ends well

Now I am trying the Global, compared to the eu it does not have those small lags that there are in eu, I do not want to discredit but being a beta it must still work so rightly. I think I will return to eu when it is stable and there will be a working twrp, a huge thank you for the great work done by the eu developers of Xiaomi

Thanks for the feedback. Did you notice any difference on the battery front?

Reactions: 1647838042
why I stop at "setting current slot to "a" ", not restart my phone.
微信截图_20210227225714.jpg

why finished always restart into fastboot mode?? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.25_v12-11-fastboot

Last edited:
Restart always back to fastboot mode/.......HELP, HELP, HELP. PLEASE. Whats wrong with the Eu rom?

Hey guys. Do you have any idea why the pc or mac (I tried both) won't see the phone in fastboot mode? They can see in adb but as soon as I switch to fastboot the phone is lost.

Where or how did you get the Global ROM for Mi11? Do you find it to be better than the EU version? Thanks.

Where or how did you get the Global ROM for Mi11? Do you find it to be better than the EU version? Thanks.
The global rom was released by Xiaomi, it looks better than the eu rom
It does not have small lags, the RAM is better managed and the battery is also better

The global rom was released by Xiaomi, it looks better than the eu rom
It does not have small lags, the RAM is better managed and the battery is also better
So, is it possible to go from EU Beta to Global ROM? Will Netflix, GPay and everything work smoothly? I think that having the bootloader opened would be an issue.

So, is it possible to go from EU Beta to Global ROM? Will Netflix, GPay and everything work smoothly? I think that having the bootloader opened would be an issue.
The bootloader must be open, yes you can switch to global with miflash rom fastboot, and select clean-all, not clean-all and locked, I don't use GPay and don't know, Netflix doesn't work

It seems to me that .eu rom has more ghosting or isn't as fluid as the china rom(12.0.22), when scrolling through text or settings for example. But it might also be an illusion so pls share your thoughts/experiences.