[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

My device is xiaomi.eu 21.2.25, but I will want the stable of xiaomi.eu 12.0.22.

When I extracted the archive. The message corrupted filé appeared.
Why?
Download failure, you need to redownload it...

I advise to use a filemanager app on your computer like "Free Download Manager" (free) or "Internet Download Manager" (paid).

;)

Download failure, you need to redownload it...

I advise to use a filemanager app on your computer like "Free Download Manager" (free) or "Internet Download Manager" (paid).

;)

So I managed "SOURCE" to download from those source but not on android. Then it worked to extract

Last edited:
I found this on XDA:

It contains a Link to Version: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.3_v12-11-fastboot.zip"

Why this file isn't linked in this Post? I only find "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.24_v12-11-fastboot"

Is this not a rom from xiaomi.eu?

I'm 3 days away to get my bootloader unlocked. It is mandatory to have the Chinese rom to flash weekly or it also works for global? Thks

I found this on XDA:

It contains a Link to Version: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.3_v12-11-fastboot.zip"

Why this file isn't linked in this Post? I only find "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.24_v12-11-fastboot"

Is this not a rom from xiaomi.eu?
Hello, I don't understand why you want to find an OLDER xiaomi.eu ROM version...

Latest Weekly ROM version for Mi 11 by Xiaomi.eu is 21.2.25 (where: 21 = year | 2 = month | 25 = day <= Release date info).

;)

21.3.3:

cloud backup works again
VoLTE symbol now on top

thanks !

Does the auto update in playstore work for someone? I have set auto update for wifi only, but it does not automatically download/update all my apps.

Last edited:
21.3.3:

cloud backup works again
VoLTE symbol now on top

thanks !

Does the auto update in playstore work for someone? I have set auto update for wifi only, but it does not automatically download/update all my apps.

Where is the Link for 21.3.3?

thanks.

One more question. Can i skip an rom when updating. For example when i forget to update from Version A to B. Is it possible to Update from A to C?

For me the battery seems to be worst with 21.3.3, charged phone yesterday before go to sleep to 100%.. Now in the morning it was at 88%.

With the first releases I always lost 2-4 %each night

Reactions: coolqi
Hi . I have a Xiaomi 11 China version. I installed via fastboot several xiaomi.eu ROMs and currently I have 21.2.25. I have just one annoying problem. When I make a call it ends with message call ended. When I redial it all works. Help?

Just disabled Google assistant and rebooted and it does not help. Same problem. First dial automatically disconnected and message call ended. When I had Chinese ROM it all worked well