[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Thanks, I have already sent my device to service, maybe they will be able to fix this
In witch country do you live?
For example, if I live in Germany, can I bring a Mi 11 that I bought in China to the Service Center here?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

In witch country do you live?
For example, if I live in Germany, can I bring a Mi 11 that I bought in China to the Service Center here?

I am from Poland, you can't proably, because it is not officialy released, I sent it to unauthorized Service Center in Poland, which is specialized in Xioami, they said they can fix my issue

I am from Poland, you can't proably, because it is not officialy released, I sent it to unauthorized Service Center in Poland, which is specialized in Xioami, they said they can fix my issue
Please report the price of the repair when you have it back

I am pretty sure you can reflash with official ROM even if it bricked, you actually cannot brick the phone, as you can always reflash the ROM, I've used to flash Iphones back in the days and I never ever had any phone bricked as you could always upload official iphone rom via Itunes service, even if it was unsuccessfully jailbraked. I'm pretty sure it should be similar with any Android phone.

Reactions: dmpla350
Hi Guys.
Now I want to give my experience with Fastboot ROM to the best.
After I was finally able to successfully unlock my bootloader yesterday, I immediately successfully flashed the first build. Immediately afterwards I pushed the current build afterwards using an update script. All in all, it took about 15 minutes. After that I set up the ROM. After one or two restarts, the initial lags were gone. The only thing I can't manage is unlocking via Bluetooth with my Mi Watch. It worked perfectly under the original China ROM. I hope the devs manage to bake the appropriate bluetooth protocol into the ROM.
Today I still successfully rooted. The safetynet check was successfully completed after a restart. I'll check whether Google Pay works the next time I shop. In any case, my Targobank app works.
So far, apart from the incorrectly displayed Google search bar and the impossibility of adding an unlocking device, I couldn't find any errors.
Now all that's missing is TWRP.
Thanks to the devs for their hard work
5d7d3bc600fa58011c62c8dae1f0b317.jpg
07762533d0224effa1b82b857fd38ecb.jpg
cb0ccf0d6f2d8cdf91d01208aff89bb8.jpg
375a2f1863f10c5645b9fc3e1bdaa05d.jpg
164d3c73063207ea56c9e59a677f4719.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk
Edit: Google Pay works

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hi Guys.
Now I want to give my experience with Fastboot ROM to the best.
After I was finally able to successfully unlock my bootloader yesterday, I immediately successfully flashed the first build. Immediately afterwards I pushed the current build afterwards using an update script. All in all, it took about 15 minutes. After that I set up the ROM. After one or two restarts, the initial lags were gone. The only thing I can't manage is unlocking via Bluetooth with my Mi Watch. It worked perfectly under the original China ROM. I hope the devs manage to bake the appropriate bluetooth protocol into the ROM.
Today I still successfully rooted. The safetynet check was successfully completed after a restart. I'll check whether Google Pay works the next time I shop. In any case, my Targobank app works.
So far, apart from the incorrectly displayed Google search bar and the impossibility of adding an unlocking device, I couldn't find any errors.
Now all that's missing is TWRP.
Thanks to the devs for their hard work
5d7d3bc600fa58011c62c8dae1f0b317.jpg
07762533d0224effa1b82b857fd38ecb.jpg
cb0ccf0d6f2d8cdf91d01208aff89bb8.jpg
375a2f1863f10c5645b9fc3e1bdaa05d.jpg
164d3c73063207ea56c9e59a677f4719.jpg

Which build did you installed at first?

Just unlocked the bootloader and flashed the fastboot ROM. Let's hope it works, since I got a slightly scary message:
Code:
Erasing 'userdata'                                 OKAY [  0.598s]

F2FS-tools: mkfs.f2fs Ver: 1.13.0 (2019-09-24)

Info: Disable heap-based policy
Info: Debug level = 1
Info: Trim is disabled
Info: Set conf for android
Info: Segments per section = 1
Info: Sections per zone = 1
Info: sector size = 512
Info: total sectors = 470990808 (229975 MB)
Info: zone aligned segment0 blkaddr: 512
Info: add quota type = 0 => 4
Info: add quota type = 1 => 5
[f2fs_init_sit_area: 556]       Filling sit area at offset 0x00600000
c:\Users\User\Downloads\xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.1.20_v12-11-fastboot\platform-tools-windows/make_f2fs failed: 3221225477
fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.000s]
Finished. Total time: 0.002s

I know. I only did it because I wanted to try the update process

Mate, how did you root without twrp?
Got a patched kernel / boot image?

Thx in advance.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Mate, how did you root without twrp?
Got a patched kernel / boot image?

Thx in advance.

If I had to guess, I would guess that they rooted their phone by patching the boot image with Magisk. Lots of tutorial for that out there (`magisk without twrp android 11`).

If I had to guess, I would guess that they rooted their phone by patching the boot image with Magisk. Lots of tutorial for that out there (`magisk without twrp android 11`).
Thx I'll give it a shot then, 36 hours wait time left :)

Yeah, that should be easy as pie, sorry for bothering you, guess it needs to be done every week then until twrp arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepSpace