[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I've also the 21.1.20 on my device since Friday. The provided script, worked fine for me. Only in the end, makef2fs.exe did not work and was force closed (Win7-64bit). The ROM boots normally and works just fine. I only have one problem, it wasn't so true with the original China ROM (12.0.17.0) , YouTube jerks while scrolling (looks like 60hz). Otherwise everything works fine. Many thanks to the developers.
Maybe it's better to flash the previews build and after that the last build with the update script.

Did you flashed the right build? You have no recovery. Could you flash in fastboot mode the original cinese rom?
my problem ist to find the original chinese rom ad how to flash it... Mitool V2 had searched and loaded "the best" file for my device but did not work. Guess it was not the right rom.
its strange that phone is still unlocked and i can run the flash script from guide with full success. 100 times and more. but nothing happens.

my problem ist to find the original chinese rom ad how to flash it... Mitool V2 had searched and loaded "the best" file for my device but did not work. Guess it was not the right rom.
its strange that phone is still unlocked and i can run the flash script from guide with full success. 100 times and more. but nothing happens.
So could you use the older builds? Could you give adb command to reboot in to recovery? Fastboot reboot recovery

So could you use the older builds? Could you give adb command to reboot in to recovery? Fastboot reboot recovery
this command seems not to exists. but "fastboot reboot" or "fastboot reboot-bootloader" always reboots the phone to fasboot bode :/

also:

c:\adb>fastboot continue
resuming boot...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load image from partition: Device Error)

Slight issue detected,

If you open app info from recent screen, nothing happens (fallback to home screen), but if you open recent again, App info can be chosen and is working.

Almost there:

f62457966e844ca905579f81c03a67ee.jpg

Sent from my Mi11

so how is the phone guys? selfie camera and speakers are the main two things im excited about. they any good? waiting for the global launch here.

should i get the 12gb ram version or 8 is fine? i dont do gaming on my phones actually.

so how is the phone guys? selfie camera and speakers are the main two things im excited about. they any good? waiting for the global launch here.

should i get the 12gb ram version or 8 is fine? i dont do gaming on my phones actually.
The sound is loud and voluminous. A touch of bass can also be heard. As for the selfie quality, I can't say anything. I hardly do any.
The performance is brutal. And if 120Hz are set, the screen runs.
I cannot verify the lack of battery life because I can charge my cell phone anywhere.
For € 580 as a China import, I'm more than satisfied. It replaces my actually sufficient Mi 9.
I wouldn't buy it as a global version because it will certainly start at € 800. A new cell phone, no matter which one, is worth no more than € 600!

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Guys, I'm Brazilian and I have some questions. I'm new to using xiaomi.eu and of course I bought the Xiaomi Mi 11 and will do it according to the script to download xiaomi.eu, but the first part of the installation, I can already use version 21.0.1.20, I mean the latest , or do i need to install primura to update later? And my system is windows 7 and I want to know if this procedure works to install the rom? And if you just unzip it and after placing it via USB with PC, if you just run the installation file and put Y in the part that appears that needs to erase everything and will already be installed from rom?

快適にお使いいただけます。日本語が使えるようになってくれてありがとう。

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_020459.jpg
    IMG_20210128_020459.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 203
Good Afternoon Guys,

I'm Brazilian and I have some questions:
1- I'm new to using xiaomi.eu and of course I bought the Xiaomi Mi 11 and will do it according to the script to download xiaomi.eu, but the first part of the installation, I can already use version 21.0.1.20, I mean the latest , or do i need to install primura to update later?

2- And my system is windows 7 and I want to know if this procedure works to install the rom?

3- And if you just unzip it and after placing it via USB with PC, if you just run the installation file and put Y in the part that appears that needs to erase everything and will already be installed from rom?

Good Afternoon Guys,

I'm Brazilian and I have some questions:
1- I'm new to using xiaomi.eu and of course I bought the Xiaomi Mi 11 and will do it according to the script to download xiaomi.eu, but the first part of the installation, I can already use version 21.0.1.20, I mean the latest , or do i need to install primura to update later?

2- And my system is windows 7 and I want to know if this procedure works to install the rom?

3- And if you just unzip it and after placing it via USB with PC, if you just run the installation file and put Y in the part that appears that needs to erase everything and will already be installed from rom?
1, You can download andd use the latest fastboot ROM

2, yes it works, you only need to have fastboot drivers installed on your PC

3, yes, follow the flashing instructions
Make a backup of your files (music, video, etc) as they will all be erased.

Reactions: Poney70
Slight issue detected,

If you open app info from recent screen, nothing happens (fallback to home screen), but if you open recent again, App info can be chosen and is working.

Almost there:

f62457966e844ca905579f81c03a67ee.jpg

Sent from my Mi11

Wow! What icon pack is that? And what launcher?

Can you test something for me? I am not able to get full screen gestures to work on a 3rd party launcher. The moment i select full screen gestures, the phone does not respond to it...i have to change it back to buttons to get back control. IF i have the system launcher selected as default, then no problem....but obviously i lose a lot of customization that way. Launcher used: Nova Prima