[GUIDE] Install TWRP for Mi 11/Pro/Ultra

JakSpoon

Members
Sep 8, 2021
Just extract the TWRP.img file and copy it to your adb folder. Ater you have connected your phone via USB to your PC, open your adb folder in a command prompt and run the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img> this will boot you into TWRP. Then format your internal data. After that is complete, reboot to fastboot on your phone. Now run the <fastboot boot TWRP.img> again and copy from your PC to your phone the rom. Then flash it. TWRP will be permanently installed via the script from the rom. DONE!

You mean the "Format Data" wipe right?

At the first boot of TWRP, if i select the ADVANCE > "Onekey Inject TWRP"... so I can avoid having to reboot the TWRP the second time right?

Jimnasium

Members
May 16, 2021
You mean the "Format Data" wipe right?

At the first boot of TWRP, if i select the ADVANCE > "Onekey Inject TWRP"... so I can avoid having to reboot the TWRP the second time right?
You can, there are different versions of TWRP out there. Some have the "Onekey inject TWRP" and others do not. The "Onekey inject TWRP" is a script that patches the boot.img, the other is to allow the Xiaomi.eu rom to install TWRP permanently as such a script is included in the rom and will install it when you flash it.

Reactions: JakSpoon