[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
I am in the same situation, I actually have 12.5.20 stable xiaomi eu on mars device(and 3.5.1 twrp), do you reccomend the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" , since I am passing from andorid 11 to android 12, or is just fine an update from stable to stable?
you can use clean install but you don't have to…
like I have described it in the howto
but a backup before update is never wrong :)

Reactions: jkino

dproton

Members
Apr 22, 2022
Hi All,

So I've signed out and I'm trying to Sign in to my Mi Account to unlock the bootloader again, and now after 1 sec it tells me:

"Confirm your network
Can't connect to the network"

Now, my network is fine. I have tried using this both on 5G and on Wi-Fi, with and without VPN. Everything on the phone connects to the internet well, but this doesn't connect at all. I have re-booted the phone multiple times and I can't find a way to log in.

I'm running out of ideas and this Chinese ROM really doesn't work well on the 11 Pro. Anyone encountered this issue?

Recently I also managed to login into the MiUnlockTool but my phone never comes up on the list.

steve1712

Members
Dec 5, 2010
how to lock bootloader again and flash stock rom?
cant user xiaomi stock fastboot image, as it complains about "antirollback version is greater (1) then this package"

Danashcroft

Members
May 5, 2022
Apart from following the instructions correctly, is there anything else I should watch out for to avoid bricking the ultra on edl? Seeing so many horror stories that it's making me nervous but need to switch from the China ROM

ultravy

Members
Jul 4, 2021
Apart from following the instructions correctly, is there anything else I should watch out for to avoid bricking the ultra on edl? Seeing so many horror stories that it's making me nervous but need to switch from the China ROM
Nothing is going weong if you follow the instructions correctly! Just don't rush !

Reactions: Danashcroft

ultravy

Members
Jul 4, 2021
Does anyone know what version of modem/baseband is used in Mi11 Ultra , MIUi 13 ?! If is China modem or EU, EEA etc modem! If is China based i would like to flash modem partition with eu modem!

Wulfy

Members
Apr 21, 2021
Hello,

i want to install the last firmware, but i have something new.
When i go to the fastboot mode, it's now an orange fastboot not a small android guy with a rabbit (maybe since 13.0.10 ?)
And when i launch an invit command, i can't see the adb devices.

Can i continue? Is this logo is normal ?

i do update since 1 year without problem, i don't understand why it happened

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Wulfy

Members
Apr 21, 2021
Oh i miss this information for the logo.

I have the necessary drivers on my pc, it works in the past.
And now when i do "adb devices" in windows command, i see numbers on android, but i don't see numbers on fastboot mode.

reez1987

Members
Jul 17, 2021
Hi,

I have installed the latest Xiaomi.eu Rom for the Mi 11 Pro. The only issue I have is when I press the home, there is a significant lag to start the home screen. It has the 'busy' icon first. Please advise

Wulfy

Members
Apr 21, 2021
So little update.

For my case, i don't see device number with adb devices command.
But i anyway, i do the update because my drivers was ok.
And no problem with the update.

something new