Hardbrick Xioami Mi4i

rasyidsafie

Members
Jul 24, 2016
hello iam from maalysia and new here. i just got my MI4i last year and it had hardbrick around this year April when i try to update mobile phone OS (sorry i didnot remember the OS version). During update, the phone shutdown and the update crash. since that my phone being hardbrick. because i am living in island and there is no xiaomi center near by so i decide to repair it by myself. i had change the charging motherboard in the phone with the new one because in the early stage i suspect there is something wrong with the charging post. in the process to open the case i had damage the volume and power button. i had try to replace it with 2 spare but still didn't work

my phone current condition is cannot turn on or enter recover mode using volume down+ on button. cannot be detect by PC even after install qualcomm USB driver even being use with MiFlash and MiPCSuit. after iam install the driver and connect the phone, the device manager only show unknown device. i had try to update the driver using internet but still fail to install the snapdragon driver. right now the good news is the phone still blinks it red LED near speaker when i charging it using power plug or connect it to PC. but it will blinks for short of time around 2 minutes and not all time it will blink.

after research in forum i had done softbrick level one and level 2 method. and i suspect it in hardbrick 1 level and still didn't enter hardbrick level 2 because the LED still blink in certain time. is there anyone that experience this type of problem?plz help me